Deadline to join Alliance for gifting rewards

Is it too late???

Comments

  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,199 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    No deadline. If you join one now you won't contribute points until like 6 hours into the gifting event
  • 1 second before it starts
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 113
    Crcrcrc said:

    No deadline. If you join one now you won't contribute points until like 6 hours into the gifting event

    So I can still benefit from the alliance rewards but I myself wont be able to contribute anything for 6 hours?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,002 ★★★
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,199 ★★★★★
    JonnySnow said:

    Crcrcrc said:

    No deadline. If you join one now you won't contribute points until like 6 hours into the gifting event

    So I can still benefit from the alliance rewards but I myself wont be able to contribute anything for 6 hours?
    It works like joining in the middle of summoner advancement. You can't contribute points or collect rewards until the timer is done, which in your case would be around 6 or so hours after gifting starts.
  • Daddrieda said:

    Maybe this help?

    Image is False, at least as far as implying that Dec 9 is deadline for joining for gifting.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,836 ★★★★★

    1 second before it starts

    This is basically the answer. The event is 14 days long, so as long as you get in 14 days before it ends, you can contribute to it and get rewards
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,002 ★★★

    Daddrieda said:

    Maybe this help?

    Image is False, at least as far as implying that Dec 9 is deadline for joining for gifting.
    hell, I don't know *stares at you*.... I was providing some help, this picture came from a chatbot called Joanna, Joanna a girl that pose all sexy and trying to sell her chatbot with sassy attitude and I be like '' what the hell this??? this girl gonna break many relationship if she keep it up'' I didn't care if the picture is false because it's not my fault, the fault is at her, with her sassy attitude disturbing boy's mind to give real information, so how about this? you go to Joanna chatbot and tell her the image is false and explain why or else her attitude is not gonna care, lmao.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,199 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

    Daddrieda said:

    Maybe this help?

    Image is False, at least as far as implying that Dec 9 is deadline for joining for gifting.
    hell, I don't know *stares at you*.... I was providing some help, this picture came from a chatbot called Joanna, Joanna a girl that pose all sexy and trying to sell her chatbot with sassy attitude and I be like '' what the hell this??? this girl gonna break many relationship if she keep it up'' I didn't care if the picture is false because it's not my fault, the fault is at her, with her sassy attitude disturbing boy's mind to give real information, so how about this? you go to Joanna chatbot and tell her the image is false and explain why or else her attitude is not gonna care, lmao.
    What?
Sign In or Register to comment.