**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Book 2 Act 1 MVPs

2»

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Bump because this is handy and I keep losing it, but also:

Who did you use for the Nightcarnage boss besides Doom and Surfer (I don’t have them)

My team with Ronan subbed out (he can clear the whole middle right path) would be HB for shocks inflicted (heal reversal), SorSup for energy resist and slow, Thing for shock immune, Mysterio for poison inflicted, and EF for everything immune.

r5/2s are Mysterio and SS
    r4/1s are HB and Thing
    EF is r3 5*.

Any thoughts or obvious counters I’m missing?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Who did you use for the Nightcarnage boss besides Doom and Surfer (I don’t have them)

My team with Ronan subbed out (he can clear the whole middle right path) would be HB for shocks inflicted (heal reversal), SorSup for energy resist and slow, Thing for shock immune, Mysterio for poison inflicted, and EF for everything immune.

r4/1s are HB and Thing
    EF is r3 5*.

I used Havok for NightCarnage, good energy damage resistance (50%) and spams infinite plasma practically absolutely melting night carnage.
  • Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    My MVP was Hit monkey played him like Corvus and he did his thing
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

r4/1s are HB and Thing
    EF is r3 5*.

I used Havok for NightCarnage, good energy damage resistance (50%) and spams infinite plasma practically absolutely melting night carnage.
    Funnily enough HB can probably solo him. I lost like 60% of my health due to getting hit because of a slip up and I still got him down to 31% for Mysterio to finish off. Anyone with a readily available shock will destroy him
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Hyperion completely cheeses this power shield path here, just heavy and sp1 spam in corner
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    What champs to use for spectre in 7.1.3?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Deadly Origins cheesed that path towards Gwenperion too
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

This lane is the wait lane, while you are under a spectre you can either wait it out, or attack the defender to intentionally reverse your own healing, to get more damage, when the spectre falls off. Rogue is great for this lane as debuffs on her last 70% less. Doctor Doom I used for Nova, Aegon and Black bolt which went quite well, Hyperion for Rocket and finally Torch for Mojo. This path is not very hard at all any champion can generally do it, but I recommend you bring a counter for Mojo and for Nova.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I used Nick, Elsa and CMM.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Lots of MVPs, really just depends on the path and I enjoyed scouting out & catering the team to each path and not Ghosting everything (undup 6* R2 anyways)... I used a variety of champs and 7.1.6 going down tomorrow. ;)

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I still haven't done all of 7.1, i'm just at 50% exploration right now, but i want to say that the new Abom is incredible in this new act, especially if he's a six star and can benefit from the nodes. For example he is a beast for that Vivified/Power Suppression/Power Alternator/Unblockable SPs path with VTD or Man-thing in the team, did the entire lane with him ^_^
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    i gotta say my capiw did some WORK, i didnt expect him to be so versatile in act7 but am really happy i invested every 6* sig in him lol glad it wasnt for nothing