**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold boost is on! Post your gold Crystal pulls here!

13»

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Welp, gold boost is over. Thanks to all who participated in this thread!

I miss it already
    Well, was fun when it lasted. Somehow got 200 million battlechips in like 4 days because of it, but those shard arenas were the worst part of the event.
    i'm 70 shards from a 6* and wishing they were still here lol
    Cav/uncollected EQ?
    100% UC, i just did a V6 initial completion and can't be bothered doing Cav today, so I guess my 6* Iron Patriot can wait
    Lol, RIP :D

The 6* I got before that arena started was Groot, so that was enough for me to not even go close to it, lol.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I miss it already
    Well, was fun when it lasted. Somehow got 200 million battlechips in like 4 days because of it, but those shard arenas were the worst part of the event.
    Cav/uncollected EQ?
    100% UC, i just did a V6 initial completion and can't be bothered doing Cav today, so I guess my 6* Iron Patriot can wait

The 6* I got before that arena started was Groot, so that was enough for me to not even go close to it, lol.
    our lord and saviour groot. you should have 100% abyss itemless with him already!
    i saved 2 crystals for when AA would be in the basics, one from the challenge & other shards or i'd have tried his featured again. got a nice dupe on iron fist and new shiny bpcw. idk what to do with such OP champs

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I miss it already
    Cav/uncollected EQ?

our lord and saviour groot. you should have 100% abyss itemless with him already!
    Lmao, that amount of grinding would literally kill my brain cells and land me in a mental institute :D
    i saved 2 crystals for when AA would be in the basics, one from the challenge & other shards or i'd have tried his featured again. got a nice dupe on iron fist and new shiny bpcw. idk what to do with such OP champs
    Yuppers! The plight of being gifted such OP Champs. You know they're the real godtiers when arena fights take 50 hits each and they can't even take 1% health off of abyss or labyrinth opponents before the killswitch gets activated, lol.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I miss it already
    Cav/uncollected EQ?

Lmao, that amount of grinding would literally kill my brain cells and land me in a mental institute :D
    Yuppers! The plight of being gifted such OP Champs. You know they're the real godtiers when arena fights take 50 hits each and they can't even take 1% health off of abyss or labyrinth opponents before the killswitch gets activated, lol.

I should have stayed lazy lol

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I miss it already
    Cav/uncollected EQ?

I feel your pain, sis 🤣. And I thought my back-to-back black panther, venompool, sentry, black Bolt and deadpool xforce was bad 😆
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I miss it already
    Cav/uncollected EQ?

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I miss it already
    Cav/uncollected EQ?

I feel your pain, sis 🤣. And I thought my back-to-back black panther, venompool, sentry, black Bolt and deadpool xforce was bad 😆

god that is bad. Tbh my 6* roster isn't bad.. i love my bwdo and Surfer. I also have a monke. i'll probably r2 bwdo at some point
    and Mephisto has his uses and Diablo is kinda fun lol
    i also have a corvus but i hate playing him so he's never getting ranked, but shh otherwise they'll be after me
    hows yours looking? hope you got some good champs before/after that Groot haha
    The comment chain got kinda messed up, but yup! That's my 6* story :D . Good thing they buffed Falcon. At least I have Elsa, Aarkus, Longshot and killmonger as well. But yeah, about 18 6*s, still no tech, and I'm at about 80% of a tech t5cc 🤦🏾‍♂️

hows yours looking? hope you got some good champs before/after that Groot haha

I got mister fantastic and killmonger after, lol. But outside of these ones and the ones aforementioned, the rest is 💩
  • A little late to the party:

DNA3000 said:

A little late to the party:

Jesus Christ, that's a mental amount of gold!
    Kill_Grey said:

The comment chain got kinda messed up, but yup! That's my 6* story :D . Good thing they buffed Falcon. At least I have Elsa, Aarkus, Longshot and killmonger as well. But yeah, about 18 6*s, still no tech, and I'm at about 80% of a tech t5cc 🤦🏾‍♂️

The rng gods are preparing you for when you get Guilly2099

Alternatively, if you form a tech and are desperate enough for thronebreaker, I'll be quite happy to give you my machine duck or Ultron for 1000 t1a shards😄

Kill_Grey said:

Alternatively, if you form a tech and are desperate enough for thronebreaker, I'll be quite happy to give you my machine duck or Ultron for 1000 t1a shards😄
    I'm really hoping I get her from the nexus from 7.1 exploration 😢. Or instead pull her from my next 6* so I can get tech from the selector 😏

And yeah, I'd rather not have that duck. His persistent screeching makes me wanna drop my phone in boiling water. Ultron is manageable, lol.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I'm really hoping I get her from the nexus from 7.1 exploration 😢. Or instead pull her from my next 6* so I can get tech from the selector 😏

And yeah, I'd rather not have that duck. His persistent screeching makes me wanna drop my phone in boiling water. Ultron is manageable, lol.
    Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you

Yeah i feel the same about the duck.
    I hope they buff him and remove that noise. Or just remove the noise. Thats a buff in itself