**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst 6* roster on the game?

Comments

• Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    edited December 2020

fchskm said:

Grinding 6* shards just doesn't look worth it. Way to much effort for champions that doesn't help in any content at all.

You have one of the best science champs in game, and silver surfer shines in some act 6 content. Ur legit complaining for no reason. Also with ur 5* roster I'm amazed u rnt on act 7 maybe clear that rather than complaining about an above average 6* roster.
    Above average? None of the players that posted has a 6* roster worse than mine.
  • Options

fchskm said:

fchskm said:

Grinding 6* shards just doesn't look worth it. Way to much effort for champions that doesn't help in any content at all.

You have one of the best science champs in game, and silver surfer shines in some act 6 content. Ur legit complaining for no reason. Also with ur 5* roster I'm amazed u rnt on act 7 maybe clear that rather than complaining about an above average 6* roster.
    Above average? None of the players that posted has a 6* roster worse than mine.
    someone just did
    Someone that didn't post.

I think that’s a good roster. My first 9 champs were led by Cable, Green Goblin and OG Black Panther.

Cable is great now.
  • Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    If you call that the worst in the game, my friend’s roster will make you think x1000. Only good champ is sunspot, and the rest 18... Rhino, Morales, Phoenix, Juggs, Nova, Champion, Cyclops, Groot, some other similar **** and the almighty deadpool x force and Ms Kamala Khan
  • Options
    edited December 2020

It’s always pretty amusing to me when they go and disagree with every comment on their post.

Yes, like they did with me?
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    fchskm said:

It’s always pretty amusing to me when they go and disagree with every comment on their post.

No, I’m talking about how you are going through and disagreeing with every comment in here.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

fchskm said:

"Since he hit me, I hit him," geez man I feel like I am disciplining a 5 year old.
    I just disagree with the posts lol
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Kavya30 said:

fchskm said:

Kid, honestly with that roster NO ONE will agree with you, sorry to break it to you bud
    Kid, they're just trolling, actually.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Are you kidding me? Its not that bad after all. Man people complaining about their good 6 star rosters.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

fchskm said:

Kavya30 said:

fchskm said:

Kid, honestly with that roster NO ONE will agree with you, sorry to break it to you bud
    No, your roster is great. Stop crying about it and actually go use the champs.
    My 5* roster is great, my 6* definitely isn't great.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    fchskm said:

Kavya30 said:

fchskm said:

Look we all have our own opinions, okay?

If you still think your roster sucks af, then just stop commenting on the thread because it looks like you can't handle criticism.
  • Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    fchskm said:

Kavya30 said:

fchskm said:

Okay you are a kid lmao. No ones trolling and as @JoshKosh557 said, literally not one single sane summoner agrees buddy.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Kavya30 said:

fchskm said:

Kavya30 said:

fchskm said:

fchskm said:

Kavya30 said:

fchskm said:

fchskm said:

Kavya30 said:

fchskm said:

Okay you are a kid lmao. No ones trolling and as @JoshKosh557 said, literally not one single sane summoner agrees buddy.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

I have a pretty much similar roster to yours and I think I've had awesome 6* luck