**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7 after boss nodes BS

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Just completed an act 7 path and after the boss was checking out what path I should do next and forgot I had 1 more node to actually finish the map and accidentally hit end quest!
I already finished the boss and now all progress gone!
Why? WTF is the point of that BS "exit" node!?
And I actually had to use revives and an energy refill for that!

Comments

• StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★

That is the “boss” node. They introduced separate bosses for each quest. So the bosses themselves in the code aren’t considered the node that triggers completion.

Actually the only useful reply here. Thanks. Anyway, just used another energy refill and did the same path itemless this time. Still think this is stupid that after boss it doesn't register.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    i did that too lol crazy
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    That one is definitely you’re fault. Can’t blame anyone else except your negligence.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Ace_03 said:

I did all of it 3 days ago, never crossed my mind I should exit the quest, even do there was no quest prompt.

I'm actually shocked at this level of idiocy.

Never be shocked at how stupid humans can be
    Lmao said:

Ace_03 said:

I did all of it 3 days ago, never crossed my mind I should exit the quest, even do there was no quest prompt.

Never be shocked at how stupid humans can be
    Yeah like opening a troll account after being banned huh?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Touch the green glow always 😶
  • Strategic said:

Ace_03 said:

You are the idiot like half the people here who don't seem to understand the what I was saying!
    I didn't think I finish the quest by clicking end quest. I'm saying usually I enter a map to see the nodes to figure out what champs to bring and then exit to adjust my team then log back in to actually take the path.
    So after finishing the boss I looked at the path before quitting so I know who to bring instead of finishing then going in and then out and then in again. But because usually after the boss the quest ends but this time it didn't I got confused thinking I actually finished the map after the boss and was already checking out the map. Was an honest mistake because of the new structure that is completely unnecessary cause it could have been designed that after a boss node you finish the quest but they didn't.

Hope that helped you understand the problem and if someone still doesn't understand after this explanation then you guys are a lost cause.
    I do the same where I scout and adjust the team accordingly. When scouting though you look at all the maps, the portals and everything to see what happens. You can see early on that after the boss you go to the boss mode. I get why you're upset though, but still, you prob should pressed on the node ahead or something before quitting the fight
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Yeah man no matter how you’ve explained this it still sounds like you quitting out of the quest before 100% finishing it is still on you lol

Strategic said:

Ace_03 said:

You are the idiot like half the people here who don't seem to understand the what I was saying!
    I didn't think I finish the quest by clicking end quest. I'm saying usually I enter a map to see the nodes to figure out what champs to bring and then exit to adjust my team then log back in to actually take the path.
    So after finishing the boss I looked at the path before quitting so I know who to bring instead of finishing then going in and then out and then in again. But because usually after the boss the quest ends but this time it didn't I got confused thinking I actually finished the map after the boss and was already checking out the map. Was an honest mistake because of the new structure that is completely unnecessary cause it could have been designed that after a boss node you finish the quest but they didn't.

Hope that helped you understand the problem and if someone still doesn't understand after this explanation then you guys are a lost cause.
    So.... you scouted the path AFTER defeating the boss???

Seems legit. 🤨
    No I scouted the next path after defeating 1 of the bosses.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Ironicly his Name tho.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

I guess you weren't so Strategic after all.

Well its one heck of a strategy Ill tell you that