**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think boys, will Terrax become the cosmic Omega Red

I thought he had tons of potential when I first saw his spotlight, obviously super disappointing in reality but here we go, with Surfer finally getting some love, Cosmic Ghost Rider is hilariously powerful, will the the Heralds finally be thee team?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    doubt it.

He’ll hopefully be good, since a numbers tweak is very beneficial
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    (Hopefully Airwalker will be next of course)
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I mean only a numbers adjustment i think he'll be like an acceptable replacement if you dont have OR but not the same damage as OR (prebugged)
  • I thought he had tons of potential when I first saw his spotlight, obviously super disappointing in reality but here we go, with Surfer finally getting some love, Cosmic Ghost Rider is hilariously powerful, will the the Heralds finally be thee team?

"with Surfer finally getting some love"

What love? I've searched the forums and I can't see where there's finally some love for Silver Surfer. Is he getting a buff? Can you attach the link?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    He’d need a helluva buff just to be the Cosmic DoHK.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Imo he was annoying enough in 7.1. Tried to fight him with mystic champs first, and that wasn't good. Luckily Ronan hummers that fight, but overall I hope they rather increase his damage from hits and specials, not his aura
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

Yes, the best way to play Terrax is to....
    Shrek The Third: Frog King's Death (BBC iPlayer) (2007) - YouTube

Thats an interesting abbreiviation in the top left corner
  • I feel we should really have learned a lesson a couple times by now about getting hopes up
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    why omega red?
    Wow, pretty pessimistic guys, I guess thats warranted...right ebony maw...
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I'm hopeful but, if he turns out like Maw / Sentry where the "buff" doesn't make much of a difference, I'm not going to be surprised.

I have a 6* Terrax so if he does come good, I'll definitely use him.

@will-o-wisp please can you share the rotation you are using, I would be very happy to be enlightened.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I have a 6 star Terrax so I hope he becomes atleast halfway usable now.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    None of the numbers adjustments have made massive differences. Pun99 is better than before for sure but he's still not really ever a top option for much outside of really really niche uses.

I imagine terrax and MM will both wind up still middle of the road meh at best.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I am actually afraid of a Terrax buff. Unlike Omega, his damage has a lot of unavoidability time. Currently, it doesn't matter because he is weak but if the damage gets buffed, he can become problematic.

This is the side of things people always seem to forget. We are going to have to fight all these champs still. Both mags and HB have been used in some pretty annoying ways in quests since being buffed.
    On second thought, I have a feeling FritoPlay is right on the money.