**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best way to use Terrax?

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
With the announcement of his upcoming Buff I want to learn how to use Terrax. I haven't used him at all (pulled him as a 5 star and left him on bench), and I can't seem to find any good videos on him (except Katy's, which is hilarious.) What's the best rotation to use him with?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    @will-o-wisp how do we use the mighty herald of maw?
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    If awakened start the fight with a heavy, whenever he has rock shield if u hit a
    Heavy it does like 10k damage and removes rock shield.
    Right best way to use him is to not use him
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★

With the announcement of his upcoming Buff I want to learn how to use Terrax. I haven't used him at all (pulled him as a 5 star and left him on bench), and I can't seem to find any good videos on him (except Katy's, which is hilarious.) What's the best rotation to use him with?

wait for the buff to come on febuary
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    The best way to use him is as a benchwarmer until February, when he will be buffed.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

@will-o-wisp

Now is your chance to actually assist the community...

Crcrcrc said:

@will-o-wisp how do we use the mighty herald of maw?

Crickets from @will-o-wisp ..... shocking
  • i think you are good not using him lol
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Don't
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Put im' in the bin
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    I got this champ (6-Star) from shards from GGC in my Level 11 account. Leveled him up max. and running through Act 2 now. I think he could survive on solo till reaching Thanos in Act 3.

Have not being not been able to activate his rock field yet since cannot reach 1 bar of power before opponent is KOed.

Seems like for the unawakened version is to use special 3, get a heavy in (to stop power drain), build power and then special 3 and repeat. Is this correct?
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    No point in trying to learn him now before his buff. It has already been officially announced that he will get a buff/tune up next February, which might or might not affect him him in way that makes it irrelevant the way he's supposed to be used now. Wait till then and then you can start learning him
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    edited January 2021
    From what I can tell, Terrax's goal is to keep himself in Rock Field for as long as possible, so use sp2 after getting as close to sp3 as possible. Refresh armor breaks on light-ending combos, then use a heavy attack when you feel you can't maintain the rock field anymore (guaranteed crit with decent damage).

To ramp him up, it just looks like sp1 spam until you hit 2 Power Cosmics (max you can gain in 1 fight). These increase his Combat Power Rate, so they're pretty useful for maintaining the Rock Field for longer.

Like everyone else has said, though, Terrax is getting a tune-up in February, so wait until that rolls around to figure his rotation out, if it's even worth it. Also, I don't play Terrax, so it's possible I'm dead wrong.

Looking at his abilities, he does have potential for being an actually decent attacker, but needs to drop his limiters (max 2 Power Cosmic per fight, Rock Field expires faster the longer it's been active) on top of raising values. Also his synergies suck a lemon on his end.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Defense
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Defence