**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Newlin's Contest of the Arts- (Participate to win 1400 units worth of gifts for the gifting event)

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

I’m almost done with mine. I can’t draw, so I’m making a different type of art!

Hey thats Great!

Look forward to this surprise !
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Some of my pictures I'm not going to color because it's too hard to color.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    This is my submission:

https://studio.code.org/projects/gamelab/bFp-YhFm5UuJIqIPSQwbv4TZFt7V0y0LlkQ6niIumZE

You’re supposed to be able to choose one characters head and one character’s body, and then it combines them into one picture. It might not work right on mobile though
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I also made this which I thought was pretty cool

This is my submission:

https://studio.code.org/projects/gamelab/bFp-YhFm5UuJIqIPSQwbv4TZFt7V0y0LlkQ6niIumZE

You’re supposed to be able to choose one characters head and one character’s body, and then it combines them into one picture. It might not work right on mobile though

I cant lie this is interesting stuff👍🏼👍🏼
    @will-o-wisp oOoOoOooo Well im excited to see what ya got
    Prtjo said:

Groot Christmas!!!
    (Just for fun.)

AWESOME,!!!!
    He swoleeeee
    @MaxGaming YES YES YES
    Keep em coming haha
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

@MaxGaming YES YES YES
    Keep em coming haha

Any suggestions for a drawing?
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

@MaxGaming YES YES YES
    Keep em coming haha

Venom.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

@MaxGaming YES YES YES
    Keep em coming haha

Cable or Apocalypse
    MaxGaming said:

@MaxGaming YES YES YES
    Keep em coming haha

@MaxGaming
    Squirrel Girl
    I'm stuck between drawing Venom or Squirrel Girl or a new person
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Draw whatever you want. Don't let others decide it for you, since you're the one who needs to enjoy what you're doing
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

@MaxGaming YES YES YES
    Keep em coming haha

Cable or Apocalypse
    @KDSUPERFLASH10 I introduce Santa Cable! Better be good.

Awesome work @MaxGaming ! You have my vote for best artist!
    @MaxGaming im loving the work, at this rate you may be our winner👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Also agreed for what wisp said, do whatever your mind thinks of for this contest, the more creative the better!
    @MaxGaming MAN YOURE NON-STOP I LOVE IT!!

Listen what you’re doing here is great, don’t let others tell you otherwise!

What you do takes a form of courage to be showing, I hid all my drawings to myself a lot in high school, and I’m not scared anymore but I still don’t display it as often as I should haha.

You’ve got a lot of creativity keep’em coming!👍🏼👍🏼
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Draw whatever you want. Don't let others decide it for you, since you're the one who needs to enjoy what you're doing

Beautiful @will-o-wisp. Just beautiful ;). Even though this wasn't to me it made my day :)
    Ok I might stop drawing for today i have a long essay tomorrow and my fingers are starting to cramp
    MaxGaming said:

Also agreed for what wisp said, do whatever your mind thinks of for this contest, the more creative the better!

Well if I can do what I want i just finished a little sketch and added some Christmas to it hope you enjoy

Honestly I only posted these because I loved drawing but got teased by my Highschool peers and became afraid to post and I saw others posting so I posted I didnt even know about the prize I just wanted to share my art

Don't listen to them man, they're probably just jealous of your artistic talent. You obviously are really good at drawing, keep at it and don't listen to the bullies. You can draw complex superheroes while they probably struggle to draw stick figures. Your work is amazing, I hope you win.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Well if I can do what I want i just finished a little sketch and added some Christmas to it hope you enjoy

Honestly I only posted these because I loved drawing but got teased by my Highschool peers and became afraid to post and I saw others posting so I posted I didnt even know about the prize I just wanted to share my art

Nah man, dont listen to them. Your art is awesome, theyre just jealous. I enjoy art but in a more digital form, i do 3D Modeling and Animation, however I havent made any marvel stuff so i cant post it. Never let others prevent you from doing what you enjoy.
  • TheGodmasterTheGodmaster Posts: 123 ★★

it isnt hand drawn but it is neither edit
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★

I am really enjoying my free time.