**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Newlin's Contest of the Arts- (Participate to win 1400 units worth of gifts for the gifting event)

Comments

• Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Hey guys,This is not fair you know.There are many great artists around the forum and many have accepted the challenge and are making something that may lead them to win this contest and I am on this boat too, but this contest needs more!
    May be, Magneto can magnetize the iron from the body of artists and can force them to participate in this contest but you know we are strong enough to not get defeated by any villain( Is he villain) but Hey, Professor X is coming!

Professor X- Dear summoners,I know you have faced many difficulties this year.Many people have even forgot when 2020 started and it is just ending now.They have spent almost this whole year in lockdown.Many people have lost some of their beloved ones and it was painful for many summoners but here you have chance to share some happiness.So,Please do so!

Professor X disappeared.

Summoners- Hey what professor said was not mind manipulation.
    He was right.Oh, this 2020 is going now with some sweet and bitter memories but we can make this even more memorable by participating in this event.We can enjoy the hidden artist inside us.Here we have got a chance.

What the hell happened here?Everybody is in deep thought.

Me- I want to win this contest, Don't you?
    Professor X/Magneto/Artist summoners/Anybody who can draw a line - We want to win this contest, Don't you??

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Prtjo said:

Apocalypse arm cannon(wearable)

does it work
  • Options

I hope you guys will like this.

dude what
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 210 ★★
    What are exactly are the prizes tho ??
    Revives ?
    Crystals ?
    Potions ?
    Unit packs ?
    Just curious to know 😜
    I wanna participate but I will draw a pic next week as I have exams this week.
  • Options

I hope you guys will like this.

dude what
    Nothing to understand!Just drew it.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Xmas-Monke for your pic of domino throw some holiday cheer and your on!!😂😂😂😂

• Options

I got my inspiration from when Kabam said Santa doesn’t care for thanos.
    I’m not happy with how the walls turned out but it is what it is.
    Thanos: Mum always said, If you kill half the universe you won’t get any presents!
    Edit: Looking back it it now, it looks kinda cringe

Dang he so sad hahaha.

But hey you did GREaT, I actually didn’t even notice they said that about santa lol
  • Options

Hmm for my first drawing in almost 7 Years and eyeballing his character portrait off the game I'd say it came out pretty good... Not finished yet, just the outlines and larger details, coloring will make it more apparent at what I'm going for.

AWESOME I LOOK FORWARD THE SEEING THE COLORS 🔴🟠🟡🟢🟤⚪️⚫️🟣🔵
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

Anyone?

I mean he’s a cutie pie and all but Moon Knight is not my type haha
  • Options
    @SpideyFunko whats the issue with geralts’s?

Copied?
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Here is my artwork submission:

“My artwork submission”...not “my artwork”...may have stolen it of the marvel instagram, please don’t sue me
    To make up for this, I’ve decided to make an actual submission...
  • Options

What are exactly are the prizes tho ??
    Revives ?
    Crystals ?
    Potions ?
    Unit packs ?
    Just curious to know 😜
    I wanna participate but I will draw a pic next week as I have exams this week.

@Batman_bruce31
    So its units worth of gifts of what you’d like

5th place harder is a bit harder to pick if you’re trying to get GGC so if you win, (we’ll discuss in game or on line)
  • Options

Ho!Ho!Ho! ... When Venom and I were friends ... Then he ate my cat and i had to terminate our friendship

Ahhhh got it that’s understandable, I mean must’ve been awkward after that haha
  • Options
    @ragnarok_947 hmmmmmm veryyyyy interesting story

Buuuuut we need Holiday related in your image as well👍🏼👍🏼
    So even a filter thats got holiday cheer will do
  • Options
    A_NAZ said:

Merry Christmas from the robotic arm I built for my dissertation project back in Feb/March

OH WOW!

That’s awesome! How’d the project go?
  • Options

Copied?

it was more like a bro what I didn’t know you could draw that well sort of thing
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

A_NAZ said:

Merry Christmas from the robotic arm I built for my dissertation project back in Feb/March

OH WOW!

That’s awesome! How’d the project go?
    Labs got closed due to covid so I didn’t get to connect it to a camera from another guy’s project, but still got an A on the project! 👌🏽
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Copied?

I don't make any drawing from my imagination.I just google some photos and then try to replicate it.As long as I am drawing those myself,copying shouldn't be issue.Right!
    But dialogues are mine haha!
  • Options

Copied?

I don't make any drawing from my imagination.I just google some photos and then try to replicate it.As long as I am drawing those myself,copying shouldn't be issue.Right!
    But dialogues are mine haha!
    Hey not a problem long as its hand drawn by you we’re good! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Hey guys,This is not fair you know.There are many great artists around the forum and many have accepted the challenge and are making something that may lead them to win this contest and I am on this boat too, but this contest needs more!
    May be, Magneto can magnetize the iron from the body of artists and can force them to participate in this contest but you know we are strong enough to not get defeated by any villain( Is he villain) but Hey, Professor X is coming!

Professor X- Dear summoners,I know you have faced many difficulties this year.Many people have even forgot when 2020 started and it is just ending now.They have spent almost this whole year in lockdown.Many people have lost some of their beloved ones and it was painful for many summoners but here you have chance to share some happiness.So,Please do so!

Professor X disappeared.

Summoners- Hey what professor said was not mind manipulation.
    He was right.Oh, this 2020 is going now with some sweet and bitter memories but we can make this even more memorable by participating in this event.We can enjoy the hidden artist inside us.Here we have got a chance.

What the hell happened here?Everybody is in deep thought.

Me- I want to win this contest, Don't you?
    Professor X/Magneto/Artist summoners/Anybody who can draw a line - We want to win this contest, Don't you??

I wanted to edit this but it got disappeared for a while.It was some sort of farewell to 2020.So,Please don't take this seriously as this contest related.I wanted to make this little bit more generous but it got disappeared.
  • Options

@ragnarok_947 hmmmmmm veryyyyy interesting story

Buuuuut we need Holiday related in your image as well👍🏼👍🏼
    So even a filter thats got holiday cheer will do

How about this one? Our boy Ebony Maw is the epitome of chill holiday vibe. Just look how happy he seems with his brand new nose.
    Lol almost there....

But you are cracking me up with these😂😂😂
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I’m almost done with mine. I can’t draw, so I’m making a different type of art!
  • Options

@Cat_Murdock are you participating in this???

Ooooooo 🤔🤔
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

@Cat_Murdock are you participating in this???

Ooooooo 🤔🤔
    I would love to see your drawing @Cat_Murdock