**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game resets [Fix in Progress]

2»

Comments

• polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    This has been happening on Androids for a couple if months.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    Well i am on iphone 6 latest update and i am certainly not fine

Sorry mine is a 6+ but it’s not the s version it’s just the standard 6+

• Ah mine is the s version. Even so it’s annoying:) you wanna check a line message in your alliance or do anything go back to game and log back in.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Another top priority getting fixed no doubt.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Only been waiting 4 weeks on this one. Come on guys ‘hang on in there’.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Another top priority getting fixed no doubt.

An issue when Joe fixit's 5th bullet doesn't show properly when it lands on target on the path of quest 3.1.1 :|
  • I am STILL having this issue, 75% of the time i switch to look at what time it is on my phone and then go back to MCOC it closes or if i go to LINE or GroupMe or anything other than MCOC and switch right back it resets. Also i have another Issue where everytime i log out of the game i get an Error saying reconnect and when i click reconnect nothing happens and the same screeen keeps popping up, so i have to force close the game and then it brings me back to the same account i was trying to log off of. I am running the Latest iOS and Latest MCOC on iphone7
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    mine is crashing on my pixel. shuts down closes everything out. i restarted my phone and am in the process of reinstalling the game. hope it gets better, but i'll send a support ticket in if it doesnt
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This is making me want to break my phone. Every time I check Line it resets the game.
  • i have reset my Phone, reset network connections, Deleted the game, resinstalled the game, NOTHING has helped
  • iPhone 6, iOS 11.0.3, been happening since I upgraded to iOS 11. Not sure if this is the game or changes Apple made in iOS 11 to background resource control. It IS annoying, but I don't know how much Kabam will be able to mitigate the problem. A couple things to keep in mind:
    - NEVER leave the game in the middle of a fight, even if paused.
    - If you are going to switch to another app, get to a "stable" screen. If grinding Arena, go to matchup screen or finish the round of 3 completely. Never leave it on the "Next Fight" screen.
  • Happens on both my iPhone 7 & iPhone 8
  • Hello anybody here
  • zanzxzanzx Posts: 8
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    Iphone 7
    Just recently installed lates iOS 11 if the game is on and i open another app such as Line then return to the game it often resets. Meaning i have to login again etc. it happens about 50% of the time. Never used to do this until iOS 11
    I upgraded from an iphone 6s to Iphone 8 and I still have this problem
  • Think its the iOS version not your phones version
  • We really need an update on this it has become soooooo annoying. Every single time now when i move away from game. It resets. Can we get a mod to let us know status? Thank you
  • Almost three months probably worse than ever for me
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    They aren't acknowledging this, because its not Kabams fault or problem.
    I agree tho, it is really annoying and really drains the battery on your device restarting the game any time you leave it.
    And its increasingly annoying with the gifting event going on.

I haven't yet, but I am going to contact apple support over it. And I encourage others to do the same. It is happening with other apps, not just MCOC.
  • onebeyondallonebeyondall Posts: 70
    Game freezes for a few second when I switch apps or even do a pull up menu or pull down. Is it due to ISO 11.2.5?