**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Nexus Choice

So I just finished Act 7.1 Exploration and pulled these guys out of my Nexus, who should I go for? I'm leaning Hit-Monkey because I already have a 5/65 Venom and 5/65 Sunspot. I have a mutant and skill T5CC, so I could R3 either Sunspot or Hit-Monkey. I also have a skill awakening gem, so it may be worth it to R3 Sunspot to save the skill stuff for if I get a Nick Fury. Thoughts?

6* Nexus Choice 161 votes

6* Venom
27%
WolverDominatorrishisaizuffyAlex13369AspenCassyRbk19CupidAgentDoom9cx23433AleorZombieZeddRookiieSbkruebCtuchikHera1d_of_Ga1actusdangarang122Aaronc94HassamaMamaCrainOnTheBrain 44 votes
6* Hit-Monkey
27%
benshbrnr87Mqc19Ab_SamadMhd20034MasterduxThunderGodFurious_Fighter1TheHeroDeservedDatman257GoddessIliasMegaGalacticmt386768The_lokeshhhh05MeebletonKill_GreyO_Deadpool_OOGAvengerArnMWKRANꓘ 45 votes
6* Sunspot
44%
MasterSmokePhotimebuffajrFallencircusGK_23XxicylovexXDeacon03LilMaddogHTBuckyBruhUnobtainiumClawsLmaoLegendboy2411BowTieJohnRabangaXva23Dr_Z01dberg_Sham_LLStashBen550pDonDudu2809 72 votes

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    6* Hit-Monkey
    Can’t go wrong LOL
  • Options
    IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    6* Sunspot
    Chose Sunspot for big damage and prestige

All great choices though!
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    6* Sunspot
    Not a fan of hit monkey because of his bp. If you run suicides he's the better option though. Otherwise he's kind of meh
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    6* Sunspot
    I voted sunspot mainly because you have the materials to rank 3 him. If you didn’t I’d vote hit monkey because you have a maxed 5* sunspot
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    6* Sunspot
    Sunspot is amazing champ and also has that fat prestige
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    6* Hit-Monkey
    better than Sunspot. Sunspot does have prestige if you go with him.
  • Options
    PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    6* Sunspot
    Sunspot has great prestige and great damage. His abilities are really good too.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Feel like it’s definitely dependent on if you run suicides often or not. All great options though, crazy good luck.
  • Options
    6* Venom
    Venom is a variant god. #villain #symbiote #XL. If you need to clear a variant, he could do it
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Congratulations for such options!
    I think I would have hesitated between Monkey and Spot, but Venom is very good too.
  • Options
    KlLLKlLL Posts: 66
    6* Sunspot
    he clears content pretty quickly and has really nice prestige
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    6* Hit-Monkey
    Since I went ahead and read the description you should definitely go for hitmonkey to have a fresh option on your roster as well as greater prestige with that gem.