**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

A new bishop god!? Literally for Bishop !?

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Hey guys, as I was saying I got a new 6* bishop and was a bit downcast (my luck turns sour around lucky times but is great otherwise). But after playing with him for sometime he has turned out to be a high Demi-god (in my perspective, you can have your opinions). So i was wondering if I could be the new bishop god around here (even tho I’m not even level 60 or a cavalier). Like @will-o-wisp is the ebony god, @Masterpuff is the ronin god, @StevieManWonder and @MegaSkater67 are psylocke gods and @OneManArmy is a Morningstar god (and countless others) I thought “hey, bishop turns out to be good, if played properly he’s wonderful! So maybe I could spread the news that I could get some sour faces after duping bishop into mega watt smiles!” So anytime anyone gets bishop just tag me and I could share my ‘newbie’ knowledge with the others. Thanks guys, happy gaming!

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Cool! Though I’m not really a Psylocke god, I don’t really use her too much anymore. Man-Thing, Sufer, and Mojo, though I’m definitely godly with.
  • Options
    Huh, well who isn’t a god with mojo and surfer, name me one guy
  • Options

I always liked bishop

Yeah man my favourite is his sp1 energy dmg
  • Options
    Tho his sp 2 and 3 are huge powerhouses too
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    My duped bishop says hi. It takes more than saying you’re a god to be a god.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/1O0l6Nxqqms

However... I got this down tonight.

Didn't know Juggs has auto evade now lol
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Where’s @MaxGaming he’s the taskmaster god.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    And I’ll be the Immortal Hulk god!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah I've always liked his damage
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

@danielmath is the rhino god

😂😂😂😂 He shows the unstoppable who's boss
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    tell me underrated again

• Options
    Timmytdt said:

Huh, well who isn’t a god with mojo and surfer, name me one guy

Well there’s Man-Thing. Sourpuss
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Timmytdt said:

Hey guys, as I was saying I got a new 6* bishop and was a bit downcast (my luck turns sour around lucky times but is great otherwise). But after playing with him for sometime he has turned out to be a high Demi-god (in my perspective, you can have your opinions). So i was wondering if I could be the new bishop god around here (even tho I’m not even level 60 or a cavalier). Like @will-o-wisp is the ebony god, @Masterpuff is the ronin god, @StevieManWonder and @MegaSkater67 are psylocke gods and @OneManArmy is a Morningstar god (and countless others) I thought “hey, bishop turns out to be good, if played properly he’s wonderful! So maybe I could spread the news that I could get some sour faces after duping bishop into mega watt smiles!” So anytime anyone gets bishop just tag me and I could share my ‘newbie’ knowledge with the others. Thanks guys, happy gaming!

Rouger4 said:

Where’s @MaxGaming he’s the taskmaster god.

I feel like i been shot by @Timmytdt right in the heart I feel like I have accomplished nothing at all
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

If you like bishop go for it. I’ve always preferred to rank the champs I enjoy using, which is why a lot of my rank ups are considered unusual. If bishop is someone you love using more power to you, the game is much more fun when you play it that way in my opinion. I’ve had a 6* of him for quite a long time but no matter how much I use him I just don’t like it. I see some potential in him don’t get me wrong, I do think he’s better than he’s given credit for, but I personally don’t enjoy using him which is why I haven’t taken him any further than rank one. But one thing I love about this game is diversity, it’s always nice to see when people have varying opinions on the champions they love, it’s much less interesting when everybody uses the same ones.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Even though I'm not going to be in these forums anymore... I will always be the "Bishop man" I have and regularly use Bishop at 5/65.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 875 ★★★★
    We need a doc ock god on these forums. He is beast mode!
  • Options
    I’ve honestly been thinking about being the red goblin guy. Was gonna do a whole write up and everything.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

@Fluffy_paws is the 6* AA god.

😢
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Dibs on being masacre god
  • Options

Cool! Though I’m not really a Psylocke god, I don’t really use her too much anymore. Man-Thing, Sufer, and Mojo, though I’m definitely godly with.

Nobody gives Man-Thing the respect he deserves outside of BG and Mojo is awesome and people act mad if they have to choose him out of a crystal.
    Man-Thing is a straight beast. I used him to solo 7.1 Weapon X, Aarkus, and Night Carnage easily.
    With Mojo, I thought he was just another defender, but he’s an OP attacker. His degen is insane and no one is immune to it.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Nobody gives Man-Thing the respect he deserves outside of BG and Mojo is awesome and people act mad if they have to choose him out of a crystal.
    Man-Thing is a straight beast. I used him to solo 7.1 Weapon X, Aarkus, and Night Carnage easily.
    With Mojo, I thought he was just another defender, but he’s an OP attacker. His degen is insane and no one is immune to it.
    I love Man thing. His sp1 can be cycled a ton if you have MD and throw heavies after each one. He is one of my favorite champs to play (behind Immortal Hulk of course)
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* and 5* and I only used them in annoying fights with mass debuffs or electro could do for a tune up