**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

A new bishop god!? Literally for Bishop !?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★
    Im the Winter soldier :) looks like i might be the only 1 that thinks he is r3 as 6* material
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Seems that I'm the G99 god then 👀
  • Options
    Right on! Bishop is a fun character and unappreciated I feel, could maybe use a tune up, but a fun especially duped
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    we all know the actual Psylocke (and Spider-Gwen) god is @MegaSkater67. The knowledge mega has of those characters is insane. @StevieManWonder is the Ant-Man god through and through.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

we all know the actual Psylocke (and Spider-Gwen) god is @MegaSkater67. The knowledge mega has of those characters is insane. @StevieManWonder is the Ant-Man god through and through.

Haha, I’ve written guides on quite a few champs now with more to come. Just something I do in my spare time, You can find them all on my reddit account under the same name if you ever want to read them. I sometimes post them on forums when someone is asking about them as well.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    You can sure try op. I am myself an owner of 6* Bishop and after some tries, I have found him about perfectly average. He isnt good like Magneto, but not terrible like DPX. Has some utility and great mechanics.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I'm the god of cool B)
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Ok ok @StevieManWonder I didn’t mean to let out manthing bruh, and that sourpuss comment stayed my heart ,with all the respect I have for you never think me as a sourpuss. @Fluffy_paws I’m new to the forums just 3 months so I didn’t know you were an Archie god, I got a 5* Archie now after grinding arena so tell me if he deserves my gem. @MaxGaming, I’ll get **** myself before I shoot you, I like taskmaster too but he’s an annoying defender. If I hurt anyone I’m sorry.
  • Options
    @SpideyFunko lol I thought both were psylocke gods, didn’t know he was a fellow Ant man guy. Oh and btw I think rhino is very underrated, his unstoppable teamed with unblockable is op. One of my alli members opened a 6* rhino and I convinced him to take him to level 15
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

I'm the god of cool B)

And smashing the dead dislike button horse out of our universe lol.
    TRUE
  • Options
    But perhaps the most underrated characters are the og characters but anyone else notice all og champs have fury effects? I thought it’s as a rol perk but all og characters are gods! Black panther bleed god, gamora cruelty god, hulk stun god, vision power god, wolvie regen god, iron man armour god, cap fatigue/perfect block god, etc etc
  • Options
    @Moot4Life I hope our krakoa feud ended right?
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

@Moot4Life I hope our krakoa feud ended right?

i dont even know who you are
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

I'm the god of cool B)

TRUE
    I believe that ended yesterday lol. That thread got blown out of existence by the Kabam gods mods. Ok Moot stop smashing the dislike button for no valid reason.
    yes... thanks for that guys, really (sarcasm fully intended)
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

I'm the god of cool B)

TRUE
    I believe that ended yesterday lol. That thread got blown out of existence by the Kabam gods mods. Ok Moot stop smashing the dislike button for no valid reason.
    dont worry, i only do it to you <3o:):*:);):D:p
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

CGR2020 said:

Moot4Life said:

I'm the god of cool B)

TRUE
    dont worry, i only do it to you <3o:):*:);):D:p </p>
    Why do you gotta do this to me Moot? Just tell me why you must hate me for no valid reason
    im good
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    @Timmytdt he's just my favourite champ. I made a write up. I'd say he's 100% worth a gem but I'll leave it to you to decide. It's not everything, and the sig value should be 112
    (I think) but should help a bit
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/233058/archangel-my-rambling-write-up-on-my-favourite-champion#latest
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Well, I guess I would consider myself the Annie god. Have been able to finish ROL WS is roughly 100 guys with my 5/65 sig 200. I like using Annie. He’s fun. I know I’m against the community grain on that one.
  • Options
    GNASTY said:

Well, I guess I would consider myself the Annie god. Have been able to finish ROL WS is roughly 100 guys with my 5/65 sig 200. I like using Annie. He’s fun. I know I’m against the community grain on that one.

I have never heard anyone call him Annie before
  • Options

Cool! Though I’m not really a Psylocke god, I don’t really use her too much anymore. Man-Thing, Sufer, and Mojo, though I’m definitely godly with.

Nobody gives Man-Thing the respect he deserves outside of BG and Mojo is awesome and people act mad if they have to choose him out of a crystal.
    Man-Thing is a straight beast. I used him to solo 7.1 Weapon X, Aarkus, and Night Carnage easily.
    With Mojo, I thought he was just another defender, but he’s an OP attacker. His degen is insane and no one is immune to it.
    Mojo is fun 100%, and very nice damage at fairly high sig.. I enjoy using him also on offense for general questing.
  • Options

GNASTY said:

I have never heard anyone call him Annie before
    I guess our relationship is just at that level