**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with v6.2.2 Whats yours is mine

So i dont find a Good answer to this path. Would be thankful for every advice.

Comments

• JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    Which path?

If you're just talking about completion then Ghost and Doom can do all of it. Red Mag, Venom, OR, or Void would be nice on the team as well
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    void
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Void can work if you spam sp2 and the opponent is willing to throw specials. He can get a weakness that way.
    I personally just powered through with doom and venom, took a long time but at least it isn't fun and interactive.
  • Void can work if you spam sp2 and the opponent is willing to throw specials. He can get a weakness that way.
    I personally just powered through with doom and venom, took a long time but at least it isn't fun and interactive.

How many hits per fight? I'm guessing like 200 or so
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I took that longshot in 240 hits with my 6 star R2 doom. Not the longest fight I've done but still longer than most lol
  • MonotogMonotog Posts: 1
    That was my last path for exploration and the only one where I had to use items. I used Magneto for all but Longshot and Torch. Used Green Goblin for Longshot and Void for Torch. Magneto does around 1-2% per heavy and 30-35% per sp3 cycle with suicides. No resonate. Void's sp2 dark stings would for some reason always convert to degen so I saved him for torch and decided to power through with Magneto. Longshot was a pain as he kept on nullifying my furies.
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    JonnySnow said:

Which path?

If you're just talking about completion then Ghost and Doom can do all of it. Red Mag, Venom, OR, or Void would be nice on the team as well

It‘s the path to the right with mojo as the First fight. Its my Last path in Chapter 2
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Like many have echoed,
    I used void with SP2 spam the small time frame of damage you get from the weakness is very very powerful.

1.) I stopped trying to solo mojo and used 1 revive to kill him off.

2.) 157 fight for Elsa bloodstone , I made sure to parry her before the SP2 was thrown so she couldn’t shrug them off right away. I would get the weakness and do a ton of damage

3.) Every other fight was with void and was somewhere between 75-100 hits , Juggs was annoying but still shorter than using my R3 doom.

It’s a long path, but doable. Just takes some time, even with R5 void it took awhile. I tried to use the KM synergy to keep my void healed but it didn’t seem to work.