**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

V6 6.2.2 Weakness path

This need really to be nerf.

Why should i waste 1 k units on resonate?
Apoc/ CG can do it of 150 champs, its so dumb.

(i dont got them)

Comments

• HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    It’s supposed to be hard content (even though 95% of it is not). And it’s not like apoc/GG are the only ones capable of doing that path. They are just the ones easily enhanced by the node. Many have said they just powered through with magneto and did a longer fight.

I am saving that path for last. The only thing I find frustrating is that Apoc won’t get the fury buff when he resets the weakness with a heavy. So you have to wait for the debuff to expire, which takes a while.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Making 3 separate threads on this isn't going to help your case
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    But why make 3 threads about it?
  • But why make 3 threads about it?

Just in case we miss it obviously 😂
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I got through with doom and ghost itemless, if you don’t have weakness champs or resonate just deal with the attack reduction
  • I did that path last night. I used Void and Magneto for it. It takes about 2 sp3 for Magneto which isn’t too bad.

Void sp2 has a ~75% chance of giving a weakness debuff which will give you a window to do around 15-20% damage depending on how many weaknesses you get. Thankfully Mojo is the first fight so it’s easiest to keep going in until you cleanly kill him.

My only complaint about that path is that mojo gives you 90% reduced buff duration on a node that pretty much requires you to have a fury buff to do damage which doesn’t really last long at all in the first place. I found single placement to be a bit iffy.

However, the rest of V6 is very easy - fun, but easy. So having the odd hard path can’t really be complained about. As it’s designed to be couched at between Act 6 and 7 I think we can be pretty thankful it’s such low hanging fruit. I’ve never seen a quest where I can heavy spam 2-3 quests with no chance to counter.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    4 of the fights on the path are soloable with magneto if you have him, just a longer fight. Me personally I used him and Joe fixit. Never been so glad to have pulled such a worthless 6* champ. actually spending 2.2k on resonate is dumb imo wouldn't recommend anyone doing that unless for some weird reason you have mastery cores bring in your stash
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

Stuff like this I always find funny though. Seems like people just stop working on their masteries and think that they only need or should have to run one setup ever. Having as many of the commonly used masteries unlocked and champs ranked to fit different setups is something everyone should be doing imo.

I always try to keep a stash of cores as well for when the need for something I don't have unlocked already pops up

Resonate is not commonly used, its so niche and a giant waste of units. I wouldnt follow this advice. Also normal players don't just have a stash of cores sitting in their inventory. They are expensive as ****, thats just you or other wales man
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Stuff like this I always find funny though. Seems like people just stop working on their masteries and think that they only need or should have to run one setup ever. Having as many of the commonly used masteries unlocked and champs ranked to fit different setups is something everyone should be doing imo.

I always try to keep a stash of cores as well for when the need for something I don't have unlocked already pops up

Resonate is not commonly used, its so niche and a giant waste of units. I wouldnt follow this advice. Also normal players don't just have a stash of cores sitting in their inventory. They are expensive as ****, thats just you or other wales man
    Except that it is fairly commonly used by heavy void users, in AW for a few reasons, and in AQ as well bc there's a What's Yours Is Mine path on map 7.

Lots of things in this game are expensive. If you don't value flexibility that's on you. I'm certainly not gonna have any sympathy when someone has a harder time with something bc they think mastery investments "aren't worth the cost"
  • Stuff like this I always find funny though. Seems like people just stop working on their masteries and think that they only need or should have to run one setup ever. Having as many of the commonly used masteries unlocked and champs ranked to fit different setups is something everyone should be doing imo.

Except that it is fairly commonly used by heavy void users, in AW for a few reasons, and in AQ as well bc there's a What's Yours Is Mine path on map 7.

Lots of things in this game are expensive. If you don't value flexibility that's on you. I'm certainly not gonna have any sympathy when someone has a harder time with something bc they think mastery investments "aren't worth the cost"
    Is it worth unlocking it just for Void? I’m not gonna be running map7. It’d just be a bit of a bonus on Void in AW really.
    Mauled said:

Is it worth unlocking it just for Void? I’m not gonna be running map7. It’d just be a bit of a bonus on Void in AW really.
    Great for Warlock in AW as well. Let's you get his degen and power drain going against champs that don't bleed and aren't robots if they run WP
    Also can give you some more options for a node like diss track. The additional debuff you can keep up most of the fight makes managing it with some less common champs a lot easier.

I'm not even saying that everyone should run out and unlock resonate just to do this path bc with a few champs or just some really long fights it's not even necessary. I'm just saying it always surprises me how many people are unwilling to invest in masteries but will dump units into RNG crystals in either cavs or stuff like holiday offers is all.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Do resonate and inequity affect modified attack or only base attack?
    Kill_Grey said:

Do resonate and inequity affect modified attack or only base attack?

Inequity was definitely fixed/changed earlier this year to affect modified attack for sure. Not certain about resonate. I wanna say the inequity change was in the Dragonman month. I'm sure the change notes are still up somewhere
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I used void signature 200 SP2 . It was long , but used two revives one on mojo and one on torch.

Elsa and juggs are annoying but after that it’s pretty smooth.
  • Mauled said:

Great for Warlock in AW as well. Let's you get his degen and power drain going against champs that don't bleed and aren't robots if they run WP
    Cheers, one to think about for sure then. Still got to get around to putting another two cores into LC at some point, even if I barely run suicides.