**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker Arena crystals

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
Hi everyone,

I just want to ask kindly, whether there are any plans for the Thronebreaker Arena Crystals. I remember, that they were scheduled in December, too..?

Thank you in advance and have a nice Christmas!

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Probably after gifts events or never
  • Options
    Do you mean as opposed to the normal (or UC) versions of Arena Crystals ?

If so, the relative breakdown of Cost/Rewards for a TB Arena crystal (as opposed to either UC or normal) would still be same anyways, just the super rare chance at even higher Star versions of Punisher (5*/6*) if indeed they were to make one.

Is there even a CAV version yet ? (or does that already exist with 5*/6* Punisher, so TB version would be meaningless)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Do you mean as opposed to the normal (or UC) versions of Arena Crystals ?

If so, the relative breakdown of Cost/Rewards for a TB Arena crystal (as opposed to either UC or normal) would still be same anyways, just the super rare chance at even higher Star versions of Punisher (5*/6*) if indeed they were to make one.

Is there even a CAV version yet ? (or does that already exist with 5*/6* Punisher, so TB version would be meaningless)

There just said there wil be a new arena cystal but no words of it yet if there wil cost the dubbel or not. We hav no words.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Well damn.. I was just about to make a post asking about this.. thanks for saving me some time :)

Also, just went back to the original post.. there was no time frame suggested for the new arena crystals.. but like someone in the thread suggested.. I'd guess it would be after the gifting is done.. hope it's soon.. i need to replenish some units.. have 10m bchips waiting to be opened..

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/224858/beyond-cavalier-there-is-the-thronebreaker-delayed#latest
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Hhmm.. just thought.. maybe that will be the Christmas gift..