**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.2.5 is The Worst Created Content in The Game.

2»

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    In my opinion, 6.2.5 has the best global in 6.2, but I agree that the gates are bs, as well as the boss.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Luckily I had Quake for this chapter, so it wasn't as big a problem for me as it was for other's. But I hate the Strength in Numbers node and the fact there are sooooo many long paths with riddiculous gating.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    FritoPlay said:

That mordo is a slap in the face of the player base. It happens a lot here.

Yes the player base is definitely prone to ridiculous overreactions
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

Elwind said:

I mean bg managed it itemless....

It doesnt change the fact that how badly this chapter created
    Sure it does, it shows skill can overcome it even without a great roster
    He did have a pretty stacked roster. Also even with skill it took him years. That shows how bad that chapter is
    I mean none of that is true, but ok

Elwind said:

It doesnt change the fact that how badly this chapter created
    Sure it does, it shows skill can overcome it even without a great roster

If it takes 3/4th or more of a year to do a piece of content itemless you can conclude there is a serious problem.
    You can take any amount of time....he was taking weeks off without doing it
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Just reviving this thread. Love the vitriol to the most hated content in the game
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    GOTG said:

Act 6.2 is the best content ever created in the game and 6.2.5 is the best of the best.

Look, at first I was like you, I just hated the content because it's just too hard. But with time passes by, I realize how amazing and revolutionary it was. It's the most conquered content that I was proud of and I remembered all the details about it from the gates to Mordo and The Champion. It will live long with me until the final day I play this game.

About 7.1, lol, what can i say? A bit of s that nobody cares.

I know you got a lot of disagrees @GOTG but honestly I've reached the level where I think this same way (although I do believe 6.2.5 should get looked at). The Champion (both pre-nerf and post-nerf) is an extremely fun fight that with actual skill I can reliably solo. And it is such a difficult fight that I don't even care about possible rewards I get after, it just feels infinitely satisfying. I know a lot of players out there who really hate this content want to have the answer but I can only give one answer. GROW YOUR ROSTER! This content is extremely easy to complete with a diverse roster (as well as skill and patience) and as a FTP who has been playing since Jan. 2018 I have found that most newer champs are a puzzle piece to complete each quest.
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    I just discovered (for me at least... I’m slow) that storm pyramid x completely shreds mordo! It made me a happy boy.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Just reviving this thread. Love the vitriol to the most hated content in the game

You didn’t need to revive it.
    You will see many of these threads rising soon for 6.2.5 😉
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I love seatins content
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

I just discovered (for me at least... I’m slow) that storm pyramid x completely shreds mordo! It made me a happy boy.

I should try her vs. Mordo ... is it because of her passive Stun if enemy cleans Stun?
    Doom‘s passive Stun works vs. Mordo as well, but my favorite Mordo counter since I was a little Noob is Archangel. You can just Parry + Heavy all day and his Astral Evade fails. I don‘t exactly know why, but I think it‘s a mix between his Heavy animation/range and that AAR Mastery (30% AAR if enemy is stunned) and the Neuros once they are placed.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    The cosmic path in this quest has scarred me for life. I got up to that final imiw on multiple occasions, and each time I didn’t have the champs to deal with the combination of permanent 1% regen AND do not go gentle.

CMM got him all the way down to 1% but then do not go gentle knocked her out. When I revived her and went back in, by the time I triggered binary ignition, he had already regenerated too much health to finish off before dying again.

Now I have a six star proxima that could do the job, but well, she’s a six star, and the gate says no. So what did I have to do?

I took him out with mags. Problem solved, right? Not really, since now I didn’t have quake or fury or anyone that could deal with Mordo. But, with a ton of revives and even more suffering, I still knocked Mordo down from full health to zero with magneto.

I hate this path. I hate Mordo. I hate 6.2.5.

May I never set eyes upon it again
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Hoodie25 said:

The cosmic path in this quest has scarred me for life. I got up to that final imiw on multiple occasions, and each time I didn’t have the champs to deal with the combination of permanent 1% regen AND do not go gentle.

CMM got him all the way down to 1% but then do not go gentle knocked her out. When I revived her and went back in, by the time I triggered binary ignition, he had already regenerated too much health to finish off before dying again.

Now I have a six star proxima that could do the job, but well, she’s a six star, and the gate says no. So what did I have to do?

I took him out with mags. Problem solved, right? Not really, since now I didn’t have quake or fury or anyone that could deal with Mordo. But, with a ton of revives and even more suffering, I still knocked Mordo down from full health to zero with magneto.

Void for that IMIW, and for every single IMIW in the game.
    If you had used him you could have a relative easy pass from there.
    Unless you don’t have him.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

Hoodie25 said:

Void for that IMIW, and for every single IMIW in the game.
    If you had used him you could have a relative easy pass from there.
    Unless you don’t have him.
    I don’t have void, sadly
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Bring Doom if you have him for that IMIW, I used him and it was pretty good.