**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winner of Summoner Showdown

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
I must say it’s quite funny that winner of this year summoner showdown apparently is not even Thronebreaker. That’s like the ultimate example why it is wrong for Kabam to equalize Uncollected and Cavalier players. The guy is a cavalier and supposedly he is the strongest summoner now, lol. BTW he really had mad skills what I have seen.

Comments

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Got a link to the vid?
  • Options
    BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★

Got a link to the vid?

https://youtu.be/wbNFG1JHYG4

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    BeroMan said:

What does the winner of the summoner showdown have to do with being thronebreaker and what does that have to do with kabam equalising cav and uc players ???

Because uncollected and cavalier players are really different and here is proof, guy won summoner showdown, lol and still he gets that **** offers that cavalier players get unlike the Thronebreakers.

He won Summoner Showdown because he competed in it and won. It's one competition. I mean, kudos, but that has nothing to do with the requirements for Thronebreaker.
  • Options
    Titles are about in game progression not skill. They always have been. With a lot of it it’s also time served to accumulate resources, that doesn’t have anything to do with mechanical mastery.

Not sure why this guy’s ability is being used as a crutch to continue this inane argument
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    BeroMan said:

BeroMan said:

What does the winner of the summoner showdown have to do with being thronebreaker and what does that have to do with kabam equalising cav and uc players ???

Because uncollected and cavalier players are really different and here is proof, guy won summoner showdown, lol and still he gets that **** offers that cavalier players get unlike the Thronebreakers.

He won Summoner Showdown because he competed in it and won. It's one competition. I mean, kudos, but that has nothing to do with the requirements for Thronebreaker.
    Yeah but according to Kabam the winer of the showdown is the Strongest Summoner. And is not it bit strange that person with that title is not even top progression level of the game? For me it is a bit. Especially considering that he is really skilled player.

He isn't the strongest but the most SKILLED summoner out there.
  • Options
    BeroMan said:

BeroMan said:

Yeah but according to Kabam the winer of the showdown is the Strongest Summoner. And is not it bit strange that person with that title is not even top progression level of the game? For me it is a bit. Especially considering that he is really skilled player.

You do understand that doesn't mean he's literally the best Player, right?
  • Options
    He isn't Thronebreaker because he hasn't met the requirements yet.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    The problem behind OP’s logic is that you use one spot to justify the entire dimension, a typical logical trap.

No one wonder those writers winning Nobel Literature Prize are not having Master or Doctor degrees in literature. They are separate things and you can’t use the Nobel Prize winner to disqualify the education tier system. Both are separate things.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Him not being TB and winning the Summoner Showdown are not related.
    Maybe he doesn't have any rank 3 worthy champ or he's not a whale.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I don't think his account progression should matter too much. He came, he saw, he conquered. He won and proved his skill, that's all that needs to be said.

Being called, the "Strongest Summoner" doesn't literally mean he's the best player in the world. He will also become Thronebreaker once he gets his rank 3 champion of his choice.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

As told he is FTP player and he will r3 his 6* Ghost soon. Thus becoming TB.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I get what you're getting at, as the requirement for tb is stupid and no one will ever change my mind that it's a nonsense requirement. In saying that these aren't the same concepts. Congrats to him for winning but a random contest isn't progression. He fought very skilfully and got the rewards he earned like a boss.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

BeroMan said:

BeroMan said:

You do understand that doesn't mean he's literally the best Player, right?
    His gameplay does look like one of the best I've seen
    I'm not knocking on his skill. Far from it. I'm just pointing out that the term is just a tag line, like "bragging rights". He's definitely the best person that's competed in the competition. That doesn't give way to removing the requirements for Thronebreaker, or even signify anything outside of the competition. It's not a ubiquitous term. Even the "best Player in the game" still has to jump through the same hoops as everyone else.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Djin said:

Or it‘s not even his 1st/Main Account. Who knows?