**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solution to Incursions "---- has left the party".

fantombeastrayfantombeastray Posts: 17
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
It happened to me lots of times.
When I try to do incursion by Global Search.
I don't know why some people just come to ruin, they left the party just after entering the room.
and I can not just beat every opponent by myself especially the Boss node with 3% Degeneration.

There should be a penalty for those who do this ( i.e. He can not play incursion for some limited time as he left his friend behind and obviously there should be some flag marking functionality where one can flag his partner to decide whether his partner has left him behind or they have decided to do so ).

or relaxation to the one who still wants to play on ( i.e. His champions should not go to recharging/Cooldown as they are still unused ).

because now the players I have chosen for incursion are can not be used because they take 3 Day 20 Hours to recharge.
and This is all because of that *****.

So can we have something fair in this case?
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

And I am posting this because this happened to me so many times which is very very frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    While I agree with what your saying, playing with randoms is unreliable and should be avoided at all costs. Ally mates/ friends is better to use
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Same thing is happening in MROC lol. Sometimes random people are not doing anything or they are so bad that you lost a match because of them. That's just how game works. If they made a game mode similar to incursions in MROC then most likely they are not going to change anything...
  • Options
    CromCrom Posts: 27
    This has not gone away. Again this morning another wasted trip into incursions. The other player was afk toooo long. We need a solution to this or people will just stop playing.