**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Login crystal. What are the odds.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
My alliance so far has opened 20. Every one a 4*. Waiting on the others to login. What are the odds on this crystal? Seems off.

Comments

• Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    4 star here.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    the odds are always 99.9% 4* and .10% 5* across the board.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Got the 4*. Not complaining, needed iso.
    I've always figured the rate as being 90/10 but who knows.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Last time I made a survey, the running drop rates were 4-5% for the 5* version.
  • There are no drop rate odds on this crystal since they aren't posted kabam giving you that false sense of a 5 star when it's just a 4 star crystal and should be marked as such. Kinda like the grandmaster 3 star you almost always get.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★

There are no drop rate odds on this crystal since they aren't posted kabam giving you that false sense of a 5 star when it's just a 4 star crystal and should be marked as such. Kinda like the grandmaster 3 star you almost always get.

The Login Crystals has 5* in them. They're just very rare. No need to be crass
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    The joke is you actually pull a 5* Terrax.

Terrax
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    4* here
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

It's Terrax, why are y'all so worried about the odds? He's going to be a bench warmer anyway.

Ya but if these crystals have the same drop rates as the other ones then if theres one with like Ghost the drop rate will be the same
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

It's Terrax, why are y'all so worried about the odds? He's going to be a bench warmer anyway.

Ya but if these crystals have the same drop rates as the other ones then if theres one with like Ghost the drop rate will be the same
    Don’t waste your luck on Terrax!

May the RNG be with you
  • The drop rates are low but it is possible, I had gotten an 5 star Invisible woman before with a login crystal
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    MityAnt said:

I hope Terrax buff is Beyond God Tier

I'll drink on that bro