**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many of you still use Dr Voodoo?

2»

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ah this makes me feel good inside
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Same.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★

Same here. To be frank to was bored using Dr Doom in my questing team. He is great but not fun to play for me. Dr Voodoo saved me :p
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Same here. To be frank to was bored using Dr Doom in my questing team. He is great but not fun to play for me. Dr Voodoo saved me :p
    yeah I loved playing voodoo when my account was still a lot weaker. my 4* was awesome. if I pulled the 5* id take him up instantly and hunt got an ag. that's another thing I like. he's one of the few mystics who benefits a lot from sig
    Presently I have him at sig 50, how much recommended? @Thicco_Mode
    edited December 2020
    Mephisto said:

Presently I have him at sig 50, how much recommended? @Thicco_Mode

The more the merrier with Voodoo. I used a mystic AG, and he receives all my sig stones. He's going to 200
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Has anyone used him in Act 6? Any particular chapters he shines?

Yes used him as a path clearer on a lot of lanes 6.1-6.3 which is where I am now on that acc

• lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    If I had him as a 5* I would use him. I've pulled over 300 5*s. It's a waiting game.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Has anyone used him in Act 6? Any particular chapters he shines?

He is good for many buff heavy paths when you can poison the opponent. I didn't use him extensively as my doom covered everything better but I used him in 1 or 2 paths in 6.3.
    I even tried the 6.3.3 havok boss with voodoo without having warlock in the team as he was in aw at that time. He took out more than half his health. Though I quit out and came in with warlock and one shot that fight. Voodoo's power burn has some good uses people often forget about.
    One good thing is OG champs like Voodoo and Hyperion is that they don't depend on synergies.
    Mephisto said:

One good thing is OG champs like Voodoo and Hyperion is that they don't depend on synergies.

Mostly because back then, synergies weren't a big thing like they are today. Back then, there where basically only health or damage increase ones.