Are free to play players treated well?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Yes, they are being treated nicely.
    Tupac123 said:

Tupac123 said:

As the title says, do you think they are treated well? This is just a question to see what the community thinks. I am open to all answers.

5 disagree? For what?
    So many illiterate people here who know no difference between a poll/question and a statement. They just mean to open the post and press disagree. Kabam gotta ban such users who have no idea what they are doing on the forum.
    Yeah I agree. Idk why so many people disagreed. I never stated an opinion. I’m confused lol...
    Eh, people decided that they didn't like your title and just assumed your stance off of that without reading the content. Happens all the time. 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    The core design of the game is to be a ‘cash grab’ - you could point at any part of the game and make the argument which is why it appears on the forum so much I guess. But I’m absolutely fine with that because F2P players are allowed to progress at a very acceptable pace IMO. I mean look at players like Brian Grant, completely FTP and playing at the very top of the game. How can you therefore argue FTP players aren’t treated well? It comes down to how much are you prepared to put into the game.

I enjoy this game because it’s supposed to be played over several years and not just a few months.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    T5CC is my only FTP complaint. It’s fair until you can pay 100$ for getting a full T5CC Crystal