6* max sig

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 1,950 ★★★★
Can we look at introducing something for 6* max sigs? I know its still a minority in the game, but as 6*s and sig stones become more accessible, so do max sigs champs.

It doesn't have to be anything major, extra ISO, shards back, sig stones - something like that.

7*s, if introduced, (I know a lot of people don't want them to be) are a long way off - so looking at introducing something to fill that gap in the mean time, would be a great gesture to those who have worked hardest, or grinded the game.

Of course, its not the most urgent change needed in game, but it'd be nice to know its on the books to be done.

Comments

• Zan0Zan0 Posts: 530 ★★★
    It won't happen. Just as it never happened with 5 stars.
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 1,950 ★★★★
    We got max sig stones with 5*s - if they could do them, with 6* shards as a place holder for if they every release 7*s itd make life so much better. I won't open 6* basics now, because if pull a couple of champs all my hard work grinding for a 6*, could give me the same amount of iso as a 4/5* - but they would at least give me more shards
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 180 ★★
    Agreed, I don't want to sig up 6* past 180 because of you ever pull another dupe, it will be the equivalent of just throwing 10k 6* shards (or more, if featured) straight in the trash with zero gain. That sucks because I would otherwise be gunning for max sig.
    @Kabam Miike is this something the team could look at introducing in the future? I know its not a within the next few months thing. Maybe around July 4th spending spree?
    Approaching July 4th, I want to bring this up again. More and more players are getting max sig 6*s.

Either remove the chance of pulling a max sig champ from the 6* pool, or offer a temporary crystal with 6* shards, sigs or something of some sort of value.

20 x random class sig stones, or even 10x within the crystal, or a chunk of 6* shards returned. Then, if we ever get 7*s (a long.. long.. way down the road) we replace it with a more conventional 6* max sig crystal.