**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comments

• Options
    No thank you. Not gonna give them a paycheck. Especially with their history.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I'll wait for someone else to click that first.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    It's a scummy app, I'll stick with line :), bunch of bots provided to us for prestige (thank you mutamatt). Don't feel like being told I have to pay to use a app that has been free for a little while.
  • Options
    No need to flag it’s just a new app coming out for alliances to use. Was clearly sharing something interesting that’s all:)
  • Options
    It's a scummy app, I'll stick with line :), bunch of bots provided to us for prestige (thank you mutamatt). Don't feel like being told I have to pay to use a app that has been free for a little while.

Same people. But some of the rest of what u said is still accurate
  • Options
    Oh and my understanding of their idea is to remove their stuff from line, make it exclusive to this app, load it with unblockable ads, and work their way towards charging you for it. Basically, eliminating line.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Pretty stupid if you ask me, we play a free game...we'll eventually get told we have to pay to use something that's already available to us. This app just has better shortcuts, instead of being generous it'll be a money move. (Which hey, can't blame them, money is money, but I feel they'll lose pretty much most of the people who are using it for free.)