**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic Ghostrider synergy with Frank Castle

Punisher is my all-time favorite Marvel character. Been with him since the 80s. My three greatest disappointments since I started playing this game:
1) You have to get extremely lucky to nab a Punisher
2) He freaking sux
3) Cosmic Ghostrider does not have a synergy with *HIMSELF*!

Vote to for Frank Castle to have a synergy with Frank Castle

Cosmic Ghostrider synergy with Frank Castle 83 votes

Yes
91%
PalanthraxbuffajrFallencircusHeraldofNoneTerraAlex13369Magrailothos16wegnerkDolanRevan0607Moot4LifeArkhamButcherTheHoodedDormammurcm2017LmaoLibertyPrimeV1MoosetiptronicScopeotoe987MegaGalacticColonaut123 76 votes
No
8%
Lvernon15Raichu626BonzodavidSkyLord7000Rouger4[Deleted User]Silver_Goose 7 votes

Comments

• _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    Yes
    RDMN said:

An apoc-kang type synergy wouldn't be too bad, just a thought

For sure! Or a way for Punisher to proc a bleed more often as the fight progresses, so he can take advantage of current abilities.
    Yes
    KRoNX1 said:

Wht happened must be that Kabam forgot punisher even exist in the game lol. He is such a cool charecter.

He awesome in comics. Loved him in Netflix series. He has been War Machine, killed Hulk 2 times, and bested so many heros.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I would like a 5* punisher. It’s amazing how rng you have to be to get him.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It's not that he sucks, it's just. He's just so average for his class. Bleed and a % for cheat death is the only thing he's got.
    Yes
    Terra said:

It's not that he sucks, it's just. He's just so average for his class. Bleed and a % for cheat death is the only thing he's got.

There are 32 Skill champions in game. On most people's tier listing, 25 of 32 are placed above him. I do not consider that average. Out of all classes, generally, there are about 170 champions placed above him. I don't consider that average. Does he have some highlights? Yes.

He is my profile pic since day 1. I look for reasons to play him all day. I can't find enough to invest iso or catalysts past R3.

Considering the investment to obtain him and discussed above, he sux.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Yes
    If we ever get Classic Nick Fury, he definitely needs a Man On The Wall Synergy with Winter Soldier and Punisher. Remember when those 2 used to have all the Same Exact Animations, at least that changed...
    Yes
    I find it odd though how they gave CGR a Synergy with Punisher 2099 but not Punisher, that tells me Maybe they are planning a Rework for him in the near future...
    Yes

If we ever get Classic Nick Fury, he definitely needs a Man On The Wall Synergy with Winter Soldier and Punisher. Remember when those 2 used to have all the Same Exact Animations, at least that changed...

Classic Nick Fury? Oh you mean pre-Samuel L Jackson fury?
    Yes
    Terra said:

Yeah the one that got trapped on the moon for a few years, or his soul or a piece of it or whatever convoluted reasoning they gave instead of just saying it was him...
    Yes
    Terra said:

(The Sam Jackson Nick Fury in comics is technically Nick Fury Jr.)
    Yes

Terra said:

Yeah the one that got trapped on the moon for a few years, or his soul or a piece of it or whatever convoluted reasoning they gave instead of just saying it was him...
    Comics are weird.
    and dope af
    Yes

I find it odd though how they gave CGR a Synergy with Punisher 2099 but not Punisher, that tells me Maybe they are planning a Rework for him in the near future...

Exactly! But if they do re-work, can they create a synergy, please?