**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanos buff

Any chance to get thanos a buff?
Not talking about god tier buff,but at least more utility and some good synergies
He is beyond bad for the titan he is

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I was shocked he didn't have an OP black order synergy. Kangs synergy with Apoc makes him pretty good but Thanos is still pretty bad.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Is just because I really really love thanos as a vilan in marvel movies. Best bad character so far. Is a shame that in game he is so so useless.
    I'm not saying a god tier buff,but just making him more fun to play like give him some mission to get all 5 infinity stones and a buff for each stone he get or something
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Most likely just synergy buffs for trophy champs. Like UnCol with Red Guardian and Kang with Apoc (here’s hoping for an OG Ultron one)
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I just pulled 5* Thanos and would like a buff as well, lol. He sucks.
  • It'd be nice if he was at least usable but as said above, him, Kang and any other niche trophy champions that are released in the future are at the bottom of my personal buff list. Especially if it's a champion obtained through either outrageous spending or outrageous luck.

Also - Gratz on pulling him
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    I just want him. I really don’t care if he is good
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    forget a thanos I WANT KANG
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Kang would be amazing. 400% increased damage with Apocalypse is more than just viable. It could put him in the top 5 of the Tech class. I suppose I should consider that Kang has almost no abilities, but he does get a ton of armor at max sig.