**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6*r3 Colossus

Hi, as the title state i have a 6* colossus and i’m thinking to r3 this guy, but he’s unduped. I know he is one of the strongest mutant in the game but i don’t know if he works fine unawakened. I’m already a thronebreaker so i don’t need to unlock the progress title. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    He’s great unawakened. But to tap into the insane level damage he really needs to be awakened. That said, I was intending to R3 mind unawakened but managed to dup him the week before forming a mutant t5cc
  • Options
    I’d say he’s worth it, the conversion of armour ups is only going to make a massive difference if you’re running without synergies and in LoL+ length fights IMO.

And you can always chuck a gem on him eventually when they become a bit more common.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    If for thronebreaker title, go ahead. If not, I personally wouldn't.
  • Options
    Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    I'd say go for it. Although Colossus is a little worse off cause of all the mutants they released, he is actually a pretty good champion. Unawakened he's still got some pretty good damage as long as you spam heavies, he's got bleed immunity, Incinerate immunity, coldsnap immunity, frostbite immunity, and a really good fatigue on the L3 if you're scared of getting hit, so the opponent will almost never crit.
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    Thanks for all your advice guys. I hope i will dupe him or get a mutant awakening gem soon 😌