**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best way to get units quick?

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Hey guys! According to you which is the best way to get units? I’m lagging like hell on my gifting event nit to mention I’m struggling with the eq s due to lack of units and lack of revives! I’m down to the pint of asking my fellow friends to send me some revives, which they graciously do without asking anything in return. So how can I get those units to get myself some revives and to get some points in the events? I’m not very fond of arenas, their just too time consuming, boring and give a meagre amount of units. The story quests are equally boring and are just weirdly time consuming even tho it looks so easy. So any other ideas? Tell me in the comments below! Thank you! Happy gaming!
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options

Sorry, but only better way to get unit than arena is your credit card.

And that’s a no go
  • Options
    Dammit! Sigh* guess I’ll have to stick to arenas now, good bye eq goodbye back on air, good bye........... is there anything else I’m doing........ oh yeah good bye war :cry:
  • Options
    Any unit gods out there? I mean anti-whale F2P unit gods? I heard some f2p player hoged up 28k units in like a month, is that even possible?! For f2p?!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    wasn’t going to comment on this because you ruled out all the units options

do the lower eq for titles, units, and resources
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    edited December 2020
    1 = arena. you don’t have to hit all milestones. even doing first few milestones will get you tons. 4 star basic is fastest way
    2 = buy units. there’s a 5 dollar deal which can get you 700 units in total but it’s daily login so you’ll get around 400 units before gifting event ends i think
    3 = alliance weekly stuff like summoner advancement
    4 = event quests. you can just turn on auto fights for lower difficulty. they should be enough for a few revives
    5 = daily stuff like hero use, level up, which can get you 25 units a day so that’s around 175 units per week
    6 = battlechips. you get a lot of these from arena but alliance quests will get you some as well, if you get lucky you might get a lot
    7 = calendar. but this is end of the month so there won’t be any

i can’t think of anywhere else you can get units. the only place to effectively get units would be arenas, you’ll get more from grinding in a day than anywhere else in a week
  • Options

Just suck it up and do what everyone else does. Either buy them, or work for them. You aren't always going to have what you want, in game or life.

I wonder what I was laying loose to tell me “suck it up”. If you thought I was whining then your mistaken.
  • Options

1 = arena. you don’t have to hit all milestones. even doing first few milestones will get you tons. 4 star basic is fastest way
    2 = buy units. there’s a 5 dollar deal which can get you 700 units in total but it’s daily login so you’ll get around 400 units before gifting event ends i think
    3 = alliance weekly stuff like summoner advancement
    4 = event quests. you can just turn on auto fights for lower difficulty. they should be enough for a few revives
    5 = daily stuff like hero use, level up, which can get you 25 units a day so that’s around 175 units per week
    6 = battlechips. you get a lot of these from arena but alliance quests will get you some as well, if you get lucky you might get a lot
    7 = calendar. but this is end of the month so there won’t be any

i can’t think of anywhere else you can get units. the only place to effectively get units would be arenas, you’ll get more from grinding in a day than anywhere else in a week

Hmmm, that’s a good sum up.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I mean if you want units you have to work for them
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    I'm doing act 2 100% for units these days.
  • Options

Why does everyone quickly tag me with that “work for it” post? I’m ok with doing arenas but when you get only an hour a day to play, spending it all on arenas just didn’t seem like a good option.
  • Options

I'm doing act 2 100% for units these days.

Yeah I did act 1 and started both 2 and 3 but they just lost that touch
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Alright, I’m bringing in the big-gun-tags: @SpideyFunko @Thicco_Mode @Moot4Life @OneManArmy and @Fluffy_paws. I wouldn’t mind @Crcrcrc too

I like how I wasn't tagged :|
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Timmytdt said:

Alright, I’m bringing in the big-gun-tags: @SpideyFunko @Thicco_Mode @Moot4Life @OneManArmy and @Fluffy_paws. I wouldn’t mind @Crcrcrc too

I like how I wasn't tagged :|
    Me neither 😑
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

Why does everyone quickly tag me with that “work for it” post? I’m ok with doing arenas but when you get only an hour a day to play, spending it all on arenas just didn’t seem like a good option.
    well arenas are one of the only ways to consistently get units and while they're not difficult, you'll have to grind for them. I'm not calling you out but in your original post you say they're both time consuming, so I don't know what you expect
  • Options

Timmytdt said:

well arenas are one of the only ways to consistently get units and while they're not difficult, you'll have to grind for them. I'm not calling you out but in your original post you say they're both time consuming, so I don't know what you expect
    Come on man, I meant if you guys had some tricks other than that and credit cards to get a good unit mound. Apparently you don’t and I’m back to square one
  • Options
    oh solo events are pretty important too. the 22 hour ones give you 25 units, some 4* sigs, 5* generic sig, a lvl 4 pot, and a lvl 1 rev. level up is generally the easiest, and hero use and arena wins need a bit more time. event quest completion is annoying and I never bother going for it
  • Options

oh solo events are pretty important too. the 22 hour ones give you 25 units, some 4* sigs, 5* generic sig, a lvl 4 pot, and a lvl 1 rev. level up is generally the easiest, and hero use and arena wins need a bit more time. event quest completion is annoying and I never bother going for it

Hmm, k
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Why am i getting tagged, all I ever do is tell people to rank up Archangel and stare at other people's Night Thrashers.
  • Options
    Well I’ll go do some, any tips on the back on air quest? Vul with fire adoption AND shifting immunity is just crazy
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

Well I’ll go do some, any tips on the back on air quest? Vul with fire adoption AND shifting immunity is just crazy

*Insert Just Quake it Meme*
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

YouTube. You'll get answers there.
  • Options
    Well fluffy I tagged you in my other asking you to don’t mind my Archie but you didn’t see it, so I tagged you here to see if you didn’t notice or if you were mad.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Timmytdt said:

What look at some whales? No thanks
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

In all seriousness, you have Warlock so he should be able to tackle him relatively easily.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Well fluffy I tagged you in my other asking you to don’t mind my Archie but you didn’t see it, so I tagged you here to see if you didn’t notice or if you were mad.

I didn't see it.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

ItsDamien said:

Timmytdt said:

What look at some whales? No thanks
    You do know that there's plenty of people who aren't whales who post guides for noobs like you, right?
This discussion has been closed.