**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best way to get units quick?

Comments

• Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★

Timmytdt said:

Well I’ll go do some, any tips on the back on air quest? Vul with fire adoption AND shifting immunity is just crazy

In all seriousness, you have Warlock so he should be able to tackle him relatively easily.
    Man I don’t understand what you mean warlock?
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Timmytdt said:

ItsDamien said:

Timmytdt said:

Well I’ll go do some, any tips on the back on air quest? Vul with fire adoption AND shifting immunity is just crazy

YouTube. You'll get answers there.
    What look at some whales? No thanks
    You do know that there's plenty of people who aren't whales who post guides for noobs like you, right?
    Really? Ok I’ll check it out, I thought seatin, rich ,lags, etc etc whales were the only mcoc youtubers
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Timmytdt said:

In all seriousness, you have Warlock so he should be able to tackle him relatively easily.
    Woops, I though it was the coldsnap energy adoption.
  • Options

Timmytdt said:

Timmytdt said:

Woops, I though it was the coldsnap energy adoption.
    Oh lol
  • Options
    Ok should I like give cal my gem? I have science and I can take him to sig 61 in an instant!
  • Options
    In that case, use Magneto or BWCV hoping that you reach the hellfire curse before dying.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Also you realise its these whales you dislike that allow you to play the game for free right ? AND without ads
  • Options
    Ok should I like give cal my gem? I have science and I can take him to sig 61 in an instant!
  • Options

Also you realise its these whales you dislike that allow you to play the game for free right ? AND without ads

Another misunderstanding @Fluffy_paws, I don’t dislike them, they give me some time pass to be honest. I just meant I wouldn’t take unit advice from them. They would probably tell me to empty my credit card and enjoy the game. Cause we’ll, they are committed to the game right?
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Grind arenas, monthly EQ, explore Act 1/2 chapters, and whale out on you parent's credit card if they allow it.

That last one is a no go
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Timmytdt said:

CGR2020 said:

Grind arenas, monthly EQ, explore Act 1/2 chapters, and whale out on you parent's credit card if they allow it.

That last one is a no go
    Unless you make a deal with them and spend low amounts, like 5 dollars every few months.
    No go from both sides, that is me and them
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Timmytdt said:

CGR2020 said:

That last one is a no go
    Unless you make a deal with them and spend low amounts, like 5 dollars every few months.
    Just don’t wanna waste money on a freaking game, it’s just for fun right?
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 851 ★★★★
    I’m not sure what tips and tricks you’re alluding to. There’s no quick and easy way to farm units. You need to put the time in and grind arena, eq and story.

If you don’t have the time, or don’t want to use the limited time you do have, your question is irrelevant.

I know plenty F2P players that can get around 1.5k units a week.
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

I’m not sure what tips and tricks you’re alluding to. There’s no quick and easy way to farm units. You need to put the time in and grind arena, eq and story.

If you don’t have the time, or don’t want to use the limited time you do have, your question is irrelevant.

I know plenty F2P players that can get around 1.5k units a week.

Hmm, yeah I noticed that now, didn’t know I spent units so fast, saving them has opened my mind.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Bro r u trying to do cav eq or the uncollected one?
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

Bro r u trying to do cav eq or the uncollected one?

UC, cav is out of my depth for now, fights are just toooooooo long
  • Options
    I wanted the revives for that back on air one, and for that spidey ham boss and whatnot s
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    The two fastest ways to obtain units is either through money (unit store) or arena.. the arena may require a little bit of pre work as in ranking champs.. figuring which brackets you want to focus on.. but you get units from milestones and also from the bchips ... here's a link to a video breaking down what you could expect from arenas (unit wise)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccB6q8HvtGs&list=PLB3Nt78WzuGL91eRzv2KN3T1RvUNgjjCG&index=2

FYI.. you can get about 1k units/week just from arena milestones (more when you consider bcips).. this won't help you much for the current gifting event as it's almost over.. but at least you'll know going forward where you can get units..
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Swipe credit card
  • Options
    ZenGlenZenGlen Posts: 2

1 = arena. you don’t have to hit all milestones...

...i can’t think of anywhere else you can get units. the only place to effectively get units would be arenas, you’ll get more from grinding in a day than anywhere else in a week

This is very useful thank you. I’m new to the game as of less than 48 hours ago. LVL 16+ already. Faring well in the arenas.

If you had to choose the most time effective strategies for accumulating units, which of your suggestions would be the top 3? I’m 44 years old and have only about an hour a day to play. (Now at least after binging on it for a couple of days with a low work-load and other responsibilities.)

Lastly, what are the most intellectually challenging areas of the game which require strategy? I want to at least make my gaming time intellectually stimulating. (I can listen to podcasts or audiobooks while grinding, but this game has a lot of rabbit holes to venture into.)

Thanks for any advice for an “old” newbie.
  • Options
    ZenGlen said:

1 = arena. you don’t have to hit all milestones...

...i can’t think of anywhere else you can get units. the only place to effectively get units would be arenas, you’ll get more from grinding in a day than anywhere else in a week

This is very useful thank you. I’m new to the game as of less than 48 hours ago. LVL 16+ already. Faring well in the arenas.

If you had to choose the most time effective strategies for accumulating units, which of your suggestions would be the top 3? I’m 44 years old and have only about an hour a day to play. (Now at least after binging on it for a couple of days with a low work-load and other responsibilities.)

Lastly, what are the most intellectually challenging areas of the game which require strategy? I want to at least make my gaming time intellectually stimulating. (I can listen to podcasts or audiobooks while grinding, but this game has a lot of rabbit holes to venture into.)

Thanks for any advice for an “old” newbie.
    Welcome to the game. Your progress here is broken down by your roster and how much you have progressed in story content. Story Content is broken down into Book 1 and Book 2 so far, with Book 2 just being released. Book 1(which is where you are) has 6 Acts. Acts 1-3 don't require much strategy and should be used to help develop your skills. From Act 4, you require some amount of strategy and planning although from Act 5, is where all the fun starts.

There are other areas in the game, some are temporary and others are monthly. Your main focus per month is to complete the monthly event quests as those give limited-time rewards. There are some special quests like Realm of Legends, Labyrinth of Legends and Abyss of Legends which is long and challenging but is optional.

The best way to get units is to grind arena and complete and explore the monthly event quests in as many difficulties as you can. Not all quests are available immediately and some unlock as you progress through the game. Enjoy!
  • Options
    ZenGlenZenGlen Posts: 2
    Great reply! Thank you Sentry.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

1 = arena. you don’t have to hit all milestones. even doing first few milestones will get you tons. 4 star basic is fastest way
    2 = buy units. there’s a 5 dollar deal which can get you 700 units in total but it’s daily login so you’ll get around 400 units before gifting event ends i think
    3 = alliance weekly stuff like summoner advancement
    4 = event quests. you can just turn on auto fights for lower difficulty. they should be enough for a few revives
    5 = daily stuff like hero use, level up, which can get you 25 units a day so that’s around 175 units per week
    6 = battlechips. you get a lot of these from arena but alliance quests will get you some as well, if you get lucky you might get a lot
    7 = calendar. but this is end of the month so there won’t be any

i can’t think of anywhere else you can get units. the only place to effectively get units would be arenas, you’ll get more from grinding in a day than anywhere else in a week

You forgot Step 0: Plan ahead.

I started saving for gifting in early October. Hoarded all my units (well, most) and battlechips. Gonna try to start even earlier this year.
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 329 ★★
    Money, dollars, currency, euros......credit card, debit card .........
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,582 ★★★★
    pay for it..that's the quickest way.
  • Options
    Ok who resurrected my thread? Well atleast I’m happy someone got helped via it, big thanks to @The_Sentry06 and to @TheMailmann .

P.s ‘No resurrections this time’
  • Options
    Just explore act 1-3
This discussion has been closed.