**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

And next months champs are

13»

Comments

• Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

CGR2020 said:

Wait where was this confirmed?

Official release notes
    Oh thanks, I can imagine @DOKTOROKTOPUS 's face being so happy right now lol.
    indeed, she could be the worst champion that i'll crazy for her, more than @Crcrcrc for immortal hulk
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Honestly there are a ton of mutants in the comics. Probably more than other types combined. It's bound to be a dominant class because of the shear amount of them.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Why Kabam why won’t you give us Jessica Jones

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I hope I can bleed and poison both.

I'm looking forward to Jubilee despite there being so many mutants. I loved the xmen animated series when i was little.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    It would be nice if Kabam started the year off with characters for other classes - like tech and skill perhaps.

The mutant champ imbalance only seems to be growing.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    once upon a time Mutant T4CC were an overflow item ...here in the last few months though, I hardly ever pull them now. i wonder why lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

once upon a time Mutant T4CC were an overflow item ...here in the last few months though, I hardly ever pull them now. i wonder why lol

it knows what you need
  • Options

it knows what you need
    i have no doubt! just recently i had 15 T5CC and I needed 2 mutants for a rank up ... none came.
  • Options

it knows what you need
    i have no doubt! just recently i had 15 T5CC and I needed 2 mutants for a rank up ... none came.
    opened 15 greater glory crystals. pulled like 7 tech ones
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    YESSSSSSS IM excited, even though I wont be getting them soon lol
  • Options

it knows what you need
    opened 15 greater glory crystals. pulled like 7 tech ones
    yep and yes i mean T4CC LOLs
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★

Always excited for a mutant champion, we have an extra option to make them horsemen with apocalypse so most mutants are valuable.

I'm not excited because I saw this coming long ago. I speculated that Jubilee was connected to both Wolverine and Prof X on the 2020 Champ Puzzle with Stryfe being connected to Cable.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Haha I’m actually pretty excited though
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    More mutants... I'm in.
    MTI quest was great. Hopefully this will be good too unlike current one. I hate the Epoch Shards.
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    There are always going to be more Mutant options to be introduced into the game like the Blob, Silver Samurai, Mystique, Kitty Pryde, the Hellfire Club, Quicksilver, Mystique, Toad...etc.
  • Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Side quest is also coming just hope that rewards are going to be good
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★

There are always going to be more Mutant options to be introduced into the game like the Blob, Silver Samurai, Mystique, Kitty Pryde, the Hellfire Club, Quicksilver, Mystique, Toad...etc.

I believe Lady Deathstrike and Silver Samurai are next for xmen villians. I don't think Sasquatch or Guardian would be connected to weapon X in the puzzle but Yuriko definitely sounds like a candidate.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Dammit we’re getting Spark Girl and Clone Boy
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited December 2020
    IceBro said:

I believe Lady Deathstrike and Silver Samurai are next for xmen villians. I don't think Sasquatch or Guardian would be connected to weapon X in the puzzle but Yuriko definitely sounds like a candidate.
    Solid choices, although I think The Blob would be quite fun to see in game...he would make Kingpin look like Spidey. Silver Samurai could go either way I guess, since in the comics he was also the leader of the Japanese superhero team, Big Hero 6.
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

I'm looking forward to Jubilee despite there being so many mutants. I loved the xmen animated series when i was little.

OMG I like it too! I know someone else who liked the series as a kid, as well as being a huge Jubilee fan:
    @ DOKTOROKTOPUS
    he’s already commented on this
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

OMG I like it too! I know someone else who liked the series as a kid, as well as being a huge Jubilee fan:
    @ DOKTOROKTOPUS
    he’s already commented on this
    Oh sorry Spidey, oh btw I have a question:
    Do you also like X-Men Animated series?
    yes
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Doesn't matter to me that next months champions are mutants.
    My big hope is that aren't lazy with Stryfe and decide to just add a hat and armor to the preexisting Cable and call it a day.

Hopefully both champions come with interesting mechanics, like Jubilee's lights blind the enemy or Stryfe gets some type of mind control like Prof X.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Doesn't matter to me that next months champions are mutants.
    My big hope is that aren't lazy with Stryfe and decide to just add a hat and armor to the preexisting Cable and call it a day.

Hopefully both champions come with interesting mechanics, like Jubilee's lights blind the enemy or Stryfe gets some type of mind control like Prof X.

Unlike Cable, Stryfe is not raddled with the techno-organic virus and thus is free to use his telekinetic powers completely instead of having to use a portion of them to hold the virus back. So, he won't be dependent on guns for offense. He is the cloned son of Jean's clone and therefore a very powerful TK, he ought to be very high up the tiers if he's anything like the comics or his Future Fight version.