**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Now that Nick Fury has been "fixed"

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★
Nick fury getting a massive boost to his bleed when triggered along with sp3 has been fixed. As it should.

So does this mean situations in AW and quest where Storm PX glances special effects when launched as soon a basic attack is glanced will also not happen?

Will IW no longer be able to tank sp3s because it was launched along with light attaks? Because both issues are game considering specials as basics
For reference

https://youtu.be/s3b6de2_NuI

https://youtu.be/jdeqwkUcAz8?t=10m15s

Although the the Storm X issue might have to do with OAAR and DAAR applying an invisible concussion when activating that lingers(that's my observation anyway) for an instant more than it should and in that case it's fine the way it is

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    There’s a lot of issues like the storm one. For example, if you run dragonman against CSWS, if you trigger his sp3 as a combo chair it won’t do anything, but if you back off and throw it, the sp3 does damage as if he was unstoppable.

In abyss, namor vs korg works like that as well for getting fury
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I wish I knew about this so called “mega bleed” earlier.

I'm more impressed that it took 3 months to put a fix out for this again. For the second time.
    HI_guys said:

There’s a lot of issues like the storm one. For example, if you run dragonman against CSWS, if you trigger his sp3 as a combo chair it won’t do anything, but if you back off and throw it, the sp3 does damage as if he was unstoppable.

Yeah. My theory is thay when glancing (or any type of passive AAR like Proxima, Elektra, TM) occurs an invisible concussion is applied. So when you throw sp3 along with combo you're still under the effect of that concussion and hence it's "working as intended". Although not explicitly clear.

Probably there are many invisible effects in the game. IW probably has one shield that activates when hit with basic attacks that help reduce the damage. Also it's known that Mystic conditioning applies invisible debuffs
    Ya, the CSWS with dragonman is odd because when you back off, you get unstoppable upon launching sp3, but when you chain it you don’t
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

I wish I knew about this so called “mega bleed” earlier.

I'm more impressed that it took 3 months to put a fix out for this again. For the second time.
    3 months? This has been out since he launched
    They fixed it the first time, because the light attacks into SP3 was a bug. Then about 3, nearly 4 months ago, it came back. This is the second time they've had to fix it.
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Yeah. My theory is thay when glancing (or any type of passive AAR like Proxima, Elektra, TM) occurs an invisible concussion is applied. So when you throw sp3 along with combo you're still under the effect of that concussion and hence it's "working as intended". Although not explicitly clear.

Probably there are many invisible effects in the game. IW probably has one shield that activates when hit with basic attacks that help reduce the damage. Also it's known that Mystic conditioning applies invisible debuffs
    Ya, the CSWS with dragonman is odd because when you back off, you get unstoppable upon launching sp3, but when you chain it you don’t
    Yes. Because she can't glance specials directly
    Who is she? Dragonman is a he, and there’s no storm on can’t stop won’t stop
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Did they also fix the issue with NF starting in real NF mode?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Seems they still don't wanna fix these freezing issues, huh
  • HI_guys said:

Probably there are many invisible effects in the game.

Most definitely there are. This game has seen strange behavior over the years that can best be explained as multiple overlapping mechanics interacting in unexpected ways when the game engine is pushed into odd edge cases, because things under the hood are very often a lot more complex than they appear on the surface.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    HI_guys said:
    I'm sorry for your loss
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    `Nick Fury has to be one of the most bugged champs in game right up there with OR