Does anyone have a character that has avoided their roster the entire game?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I still don't have a phoenix of any rarity

WHAT IS THIS WIZARDRY?!

I should make a discussion on is anyone missing a 5* quake, nick,or aegon
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Member Posts: 1,552 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I didn’t get 4*/5* starlord for 5 years until this year I finally got one and duped him.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Member Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Don't have OG Ghost Rider or Agent Venom in any rarity. Don't want 'em either.
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    Been playing for 4 years and never got Groot I opened a 6 star crystal and
    😭😭 6 star Groot

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,048 ★★★★★

• odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★

6 star loading
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Member Posts: 458 ★★★
    Heimdal, I've somehow managed to get him on both of my alts as a 3* but not my main
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Member Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

Heimdal, I've somehow managed to get him on both of my alts as a 3* but not my main

you misspelt heimGOD
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,301 ★★★★★

These, plus a few select characters above 3* rarity.
    Account is 5 years old
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I mean 5* void I guess haha
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Member Posts: 488 ★★★
    does having a two star aegon count as having one?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
    Ronin is the only champ I don’t own in any rarity
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Member Posts: 180
    It used to be blade, but that’s not the case now as I have him as a 2 and 3 star. I have all the mass released champions except Dragon Man, Prof X and Tigra. I lacks all of those trophy champs as well
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Finally in the collection :)
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Member Posts: 380 ★★★
    I’ve only gotten Quake three times. Once as a two star, once as a three star, and once as a four star. I sold the three and four star versions several years ago when I thought she was worthless (certainly don’t think that now) and I haven’t gotten her since. 😕
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    It's hard to tell, I've been here since 2015 and I think there is only Kang and Thanos I don't have from the OG ones
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    Champions that I want: Fury and Warlock need either 5* or 6* - finally got the 4* of both a month or two ago at a point where I was far from needing them. Been chasing NF with both dual class and sometimes Skill Cavaliers for 7+ months - just about every 5* shard has gone into dual class outside of the occasional featured crystal.

Champion, Maw, and Guillotine I’ve had no luck with above 3*. Moonknight was on that list up until a couple of weeks ago when I pulled the 5*.
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 467 ★★★
    I dont have CGR in any rarity
  • Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Member Posts: 128
    It's definitely CMM :(
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,191 ★★★★★
    I don't have Red Cyke above 2*. Took me literally years to get Mephisto then got him as a 4* AND a 3* (not that I wanted him).

Don't have Dragon Man, iBom, Stryfe, Super Skrull, Mr Negative, Odin, Silver Centurion or Mangog in any variety. Only have iHulk, Ham and Red Goblin at 2*

Plus, of course, I don't have Goldpool, Platpool, Weapon X, Kang, Thanos, Immortal Iron Fist or Ultron Classic.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Dr doom as a 5 n 6
  • YoMovesYoMoves Member Posts: 1,283 ★★★★
    Only three champs are in the 5* basic I lack: Spider-Ham, Mojo, and Ghost. Figures two of those are among my most wanted of all time.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Oldest that isn't an exclusive is Loki
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    I have pretty much every champ in the game (save for the trophy ones) as 1-4*s, but if we're talking higher rarities then Black Bolt is one of those that I've never gotten. I don't think I even had him as a 4* back when I rolled at that level. I remember always hearing about the Inhuman Royal Family synergy team but I just never had the champs (aside from Medusa). It was really annoying.

Blade is another one of those champs. While I've pulled him as a 4* long after I progressed into 5 and 6*s, I've never pulled him at a rarity that I have any use for in the game. I have both Stark Spidey and OG Ghost Rider as 5*s and Blade would slot right in there (or at least he would have, back when that trinity was the best and greatest out there), but I just can't ever seem to pull him.
  • MenkentMenkent Member Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

OG ghost rider as a 5* but managed to pull 6* cosmic rider smh

I finally got him from a science/mystic gem a couple months back while trying for Torch. (Only got torch from the Odin compensation cav crystals.)
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    I don't have a white Mags or Kamala khan at any rarity.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Member Posts: 515 ★★★
    Wolvie weapon x…
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    I want them all as a collector, but I REALLY want Immortal Iron Fist and Goldpool/Platinumpool all badly

I do have 5* Thanos and 5* Kang!!!
  • NuclearOrkNuclearOrk Member Posts: 5
    I don't have a 5 or 6* AEgon, been playing since before his release
  • ADwar616ADwar616 Member Posts: 76
    Archangel, apoc, ægon.
    The 3A's of hosting my account.