**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Acquire titles

I'm new to the game summoner 30. Played for two months now and would like to know how to get titles, any tips to get better champions etc

Comments

• Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Explore monthly event quests. Each level gives you a different title
  • Options
    RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    That's not true. Beginner, normal and heroic give you 3 times the same title. Just master gives you a 2nd one.

But yea.. you need to do 100% monthly event quests. Other title are much more difficulty to get and not doable until you are much higher level and skills.
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    My bad you are correct I never noticed that before.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    It was a novelty when it came out. After 2 months, I did not bother with it anymore.
  • Options
    If I master the blades quest at 100% on normal I will get a title? I'm on heroic at the moment and can't see me mastering that without bullet hard double hard 5* 4* champs
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Summoner forever!
  • Options
    I'm asking for advice here jrock808 but I'm not as sad as some people and try and put down people? I've completed every event quest on normal the last two months but never realised it had to be 100% explored
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    I wasn't putting you down. I'll be a summoner forever because after you get a few titles they mean nothing. I wish you luck in getting one, but summoner is still my personal favorite. Slobberchops being a close second.
  • Options
    Thanks for that jrock808
  • Options
    It's very time consuming trying to get my champs upgraded and all that what goes with it with the game. There are definitely people who have cheated with progression on their champs or spent alot of hard earned cash to get where they are lol
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Am I correct that Uncollected is the ONLY title that actually gives any benefit?
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Wubbie075 wrote: »
    Am I correct that Uncollected is the ONLY title that actually gives any benefit?

Other than it just being a different title yes. Uncollected is the only one that gives improved rewards.
  • Options
    jimibegoode83jimibegoode83 Posts: 70
    How do you get uncollected title?
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I'm new to the game summoner 30. Played for two months now and would like to know how to get titles, any tips to get better champions etc

As others have already mentioned completing monthly event quests is a good way to get titles. You also get others depending on how old your account is. Eg avenger on call and seasoned summoner. Though you probably won’t qualify for either of those for quite a while. You earn the uncollected title by completing Act 5 chapter 2 but again it will be a long while before you’re ready for that. For now I think the event quests is the best way for you to earn titles
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    How do you get uncollected title?

You have to complete Act 5 chapter 2 (I think?). So, a long way away for you to be able to get. I haven't done it yet.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited October 2017
    If I master the blades quest at 100% on normal I will get a title? I'm on heroic at the moment and can't see me mastering that without bullet hard double hard 5* 4* champs

Yep, 100% exploration, any difficulty, but complete it 100%.
    Just the Master difficulty give you a different title.
    You can see it in the reward window list.

Also you can get the Uncollected title, and specials titles from Specials Events, as someone else said. But any of it would be hard for your current level, but anyway it could be your goal reach it someday.
    And you can get the Legend title if you complete the monthly quest in Heroic and Master in < 4 hours. (Maybe less time). Again, it's not for anyone, but I'm just giving you the info.

Another case, you get some titles for specials "tasks".
    For example right now you can get a title if you do/don't sell your soul.
    I suggest you don't sell your soul because this title would be better than the one you'll get selling.
  • Options
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I suggest you don't sell your soul because this title would be better than the one you'll get selling.

I don't agree with this suggestion. OP is exactly the sort of player who should be selling his soul. At his level, the extra boosts selling his soul would allow him to purchase could really help him in getting through the more difficult parts of the Blades quests, and are certainly not worth forgoing just to get a title that will almost certainly not give him any tangible benefit. (unless I missed some announcement indicating that there would, in fact, be some benefit gained by holding that title)