**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who should be my first R5 5* ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Sunspot

KRoNX1 said:

This is my roster

U urself voted sunspot
    So u got ur answer
    I voted sunspot because he didn't have any votes and it broke my heart and I am exaggerating. As of ranking up him , he will be my third r5 after I rank up first and the second in the poll.
  • Options
    Sunspot

And my first ever 5* r5 goes to cosmic ghost Rider. He was crazy but now he is crazier. I polished my quake skills. She is definitely going to be my second r5.
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Sunspot
    Sunspot or Voodoo could help in the diss track chapter of cav EQ. Both are great options for AW and AQ attack as well with perfect block and regen respectively.

Corvus was my first R5 and I have no regrets, but he’s not had the utility needed for some of the global nodes in the cavalier EQ
  • Options
    Sunspot
    Both cgr and sunspot r really similar. Power gain ,high block proficiency and perfect block, high damage and all rounder champs. For diss track, cgr can also stack a lot of debuffs in the form of armour breaks.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Sunspot
    I am not sure how his fate seal interact with it . I just completed my first two quest in cav eq.
  • Options
    Sunspot
    I am also not sure how his awekened ability helps him in each scenario which he won't be able to do without it.
  • Options
    Sunspot
    CGR2020 said:

KRoNX1 said:

And my first ever 5* r5 goes to cosmic ghost Rider. He was crazy but now he is crazier. I polished my quake skills. She is definitely going to be my second r5.

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
    Excellent choice @KRoNX1
    Thx. I also used my AG and poured all my sig stones on him.