**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My hunt for 6* Archangel and 5* Night Thrasher

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

KattohS said:

Sorry, May I ask a question?

I have Night Thrasher as a 5*, and have a skill awakening gem. No sig stones as I used them all on Aegon but eventually will get some.

My question is ... sorry but what's so great about NT? He's just R2 currently and have hesitated to R3 him cuz I fail to see anything special about him. I wonder if it has to do with Synergies. I do have most of his synergy partners ( Mr F, Silver Surfer, Mysterio and a couple more I don't remember now) as 5*, but they're all R1 or R2.

Can you enlighten me why an I sleeping on NT? Why should I rank him further?

Sorry for my ignorance 😔

My issue with NT (I have a 5* x R4 sig 140) is that his damage is to weak. good utility against evaders and auto-blockers once using a skateboard attack and good against incinerate debuff. But if you land an SP1 and trigger shock or incinerate its like between 25 to 35 damage per tick. Even his SP3 is very weak.

I use mines on my AW attack team but fights take to long with him.

Do you know how to play him? He hits like a truck!

Yeah I was wondering this too. Sure his playstyle isn't for everyone but by no means is he lacking damage at all.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    At r5 max sig, common crit numbers are 15-20k mediums, 20-30k heavies, 40-80k sp2 and he crits a lot. Obvs this is with 10 furies and it does take a couple sp1 on average to get there.

I wish I could post some videos I have of him destroying stuff but I think the only way is making YT channel?
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Berjibs said:

KattohS said:

Sorry, May I ask a question?

I have Night Thrasher as a 5*, and have a skill awakening gem. No sig stones as I used them all on Aegon but eventually will get some.

My question is ... sorry but what's so great about NT? He's just R2 currently and have hesitated to R3 him cuz I fail to see anything special about him. I wonder if it has to do with Synergies. I do have most of his synergy partners ( Mr F, Silver Surfer, Mysterio and a couple more I don't remember now) as 5*, but they're all R1 or R2.

Can you enlighten me why an I sleeping on NT? Why should I rank him further?

Sorry for my ignorance 😔

My issue with NT (I have a 5* x R4 sig 140) is that his damage is to weak. good utility against evaders and auto-blockers once using a skateboard attack and good against incinerate debuff. But if you land an SP1 and trigger shock or incinerate its like between 25 to 35 damage per tick. Even his SP3 is very weak.

I use mines on my AW attack team but fights take to long with him.

Do you know how to play him? He hits like a truck!

Yeah I was wondering this too. Sure his playstyle isn't for everyone but by no means is he lacking damage at all.
    Lol I have 5* NT from september. The first week the current featured 5* came out, I popped open two babies and he was the first champ I got from those crystals, right before I pulled...
    The Professor!!
    Yeah I know you have him, you've told me on many occasions
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    @Fluffy_paws you have a T5CC mutant?
  • Options
    Gardener said:

@Fluffy_paws you have a T5CC mutant?

No I have no formed t5cc. I haven't even done an initial clear of act 6 yet, i got to 6.3 and stopped.
  • Options

... what do you want from me Iron Fist.. what do you want from me.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Don’t you already have a sig 40 6*? MCOC wants you to rank up an Iron Fist
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Don’t you already have a sig 40 6*? MCOC wants you to rank up an Iron Fist
    He won't leave me alooooone
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I can trade my 5* night trasher and 5* archangel for a 5* mystic poison immune because im struggling against the v5 scarlet witch i went against her many times and failed each and every time
  • Options
    If they added a trade option
  • Options
    Which is not going to happen
  • Options
  • Options

I can trade my 5* night trasher and 5* archangel for a 5* mystic poison immune because im struggling against the v5 scarlet witch i went against her many times and failed each and every time

Lol my only mystic poison immune is Mephisto and he's been very useful in v6 so far, probably wouldn't swap him
  • Options

Lol my only mystic poison immune is Mephisto and he's been very useful in v6 so far, probably wouldn't swap him
    Gimme
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    in light of current events...

we need someone to struggle, the game has chosen you
  • Options

in light of current events...

we need someone to struggle, the game has chosen you

Yes
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Just to update this month on my mini acc I pulled 5* NT and used skill gem on him immediately. Also got 6* AA from a nexus in a 6.3 completion cav. Sorry @Fluffy_paws
  • Options
    Berjibs said:

Just to update this month on my mini acc I pulled 5* NT and used skill gem on him immediately. Also got 6* AA from a nexus in a 6.3 completion cav. Sorry @Fluffy_paws

Yeah? Well I duped my Iron Fist and got a 5* new Iron Fist.

Congrats tho. Thats some amazing luck. Can i borrow some?
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Sig 40. Go away. Go away go away go awayyy.

Dude you're not getting ranked up until I get NT. Sig 150.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

sig 150? Nice

Honestly he’s super fun even without NT, really enjoying mine right now
  • Options

sig 150? Nice

Honestly he’s super fun even without NT, really enjoying mine right now
    Yeah he's fun but I like him better with NT. I'm going to have to avoid opening sig stonr crystals soon. I think I've got 80 skills.
  • Options
    I didn't realise I could do more runs and get some more 6*shards.
    At least its not an iron fist
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

I didn't realise I could do more runs and get some more 6*shards.
    At least its not an iron fist

Knockoff AA!

This meme was literally posted on the subreddit yesterday lol. How fitting
    Ahahah i love it. How true. 😂
  • Options

I am glad i didnt see this post until now and sad that i saw it at all. The disrespect towards Night Thrasher here is insane. What the actual... you know the rest. Hes so damn good, how anyone can talk him down like some of you do is madness...

I ignore it. It's their loss🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    So do you have a Darkhawk or what are your plans for and thoughts on using NT? I’ve been interested in their synergy for a good while myself but mainly for DH, love my maxed 4*. This thread is increasing my interest in NT, hopefully I can dupe mine from a dual crystal later. 😊

Crossing all my fingers for ya!