Options

Why I stopped opening hero crystals right away

The reason I decided to stop opening crystals is because more often than not i get a dupe. Sure, it gives me shards for the next star up and class iso-8, but that’s the problem. I have all my champs in ‘limbo’ between ranks. There’s not enough alphas to go around so any iso I get collects dust and I can’t use it. I miss the days when there were no limits to iso and potions/items you collected along the way.

Comments

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Considering there is another thread asking for more ISO, I am glad someone knows ISO is not that big of a problem in the game.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Considering there is another thread asking for more ISO, I am glad someone knows ISO is not that big of a problem in the game.

Everyone has their own droughts. Mine is t1a and iso. For some t5b, or maybe t4cc
    Mine is ISO and t4cc. T2a atm, but only because ive taken 2 6*s to r3 and 4 to r2 this month.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

Everyone has their own droughts. Mine is t1a and iso. For some t5b, or maybe t4cc
    Mine is ISO and t4cc. T2a atm, but only because ive taken 2 6*s to r3 and 4 to r2 this month.
    Yes, if you rank up a lot of 6 stars, you are bound to have a drought. But, I don't see it as a problem in the game.