Glory store over uncollected and cavalier

Sonu16Sonu16 Member Posts: 10
Why do both the cavalier and uncollected players share same glory store ? Isn't this unfair coz Cavaliers may deserve to have better than uncollected? Uncollected can be done with only 4 stars while cavalier is much more tough.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Really.... When you were UC, did you complain?

Get off the whiny Cav train, it's out played and ridiculous.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,292 Guardian
    Sonu16 said:

Why do both the cavalier and uncollected players share same glory store ? Isn't this unfair coz Cavaliers may deserve to have better than uncollected? Uncollected can be done with only 4 stars while cavalier is much more tough.

Uncollected and Cavalier players get a better glory store than Challenger, Contender, Proven, and Conqueror players. Why are you focused on Cavalier players needing to have a better store than Uncollected, when both have a better store than the vast majority of players to begin with?

While you're looking down on Uncollected like it is a trivial accomplishment, the Thronebreakers, and for that matter most of the Cavaliers, are completely unimpressed by being able to complete one path in 6.1. Personally, I found it harder to achieve Uncollected at the time I did, then to achieve Cavalier at the time I did (which in both cases was soon after release). You could argue that the equivalent achievement for Uncollected is 6.2 completion, because there's no boss fight anywhere in 6.1 that rivals having to face the Collector for the first time for a player going through their first play-through of the game.

Glory is itself a shared alliance reward. Are you the single strongest player in your alliance with the highest prestige? If not, you're getting the same amount of glory as all the other players who are stronger and have higher prestige. Is that fair? Would you like to give some back?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker is da wae. I do kinda agree that cavs should have a better store than UC tho, but the fact remains that the prices were updated, which is the bright side to the matter.
  • Sonu16Sonu16 Member Posts: 10
    Ok , anyway i did my cavalier mostly with 5 star 4 / 55 , so it was hard for me and was expecting better glory store than uncollected , and yeah it was dissapointed.