**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Updated state of the battle realm

Comments

• Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I agree that the big one in the FF corner is prob Galactus, though he's going to be a tough one to design. Would be weird beating one of the most powerful beings in the universe with someone like Hawkeye
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,385 ★★★★★
    I hope the kree one we get like korath or minnerva as i dont get how we dont have korath in game yet considering being in guardians of the galaxy and captain marvel but hasnt showed excited for spidey 2099 but really wanna go away from them for a little as too many spideys in game that could be buffed like a new iron man for example cant we buff old ones first before newer versions as get outdated even more
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    I’m just happy because this means we’re still getting Omega Sentinel. That link to sentinel has GOT to be her.
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Also praying for Wiccan between Wanda and Vision. The big captain marvel link is almost definitely Spectrum.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I’m just happy because this means we’re still getting Omega Sentinel. That link to sentinel has GOT to be her.

Could be Nimrod
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Well I think we’re sure that the iron man and Wakanden warrior are gonna be upcoming soon just like Sorc Sup and Storm X. Hope their good :)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    There are many links to Spider-Man though. I'm hoping one of them is Bully Maguire ;)
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    the chair is still there
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

There are many links to Spider-Man though. I'm hoping one of them is Bully Maguire ;)

A raimi black suit would be the coolest spiderman variation ever.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

or just the normal suit for the Tom Holland Spider-Man 3
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

I thought that rumor was false
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    So looking at this I’m guessing iron lad is most likely coming (duh) seems the connection to surfer means another herald? Maybe Morg the executioner. There’s a chance we get Spider man 2099 with the punisher2099 and SG connection. Theres a second link which could be a sinister six 2099 character. There’s a bishop and sentinel connection aswell, could it mean those mega sentinels (forgot the name) OR, a very very very small chance for omega sentinel. That’s all my guesses so far.

Edit: this is a bit of a stretch but could the skrull connection mean super skrull is coming?
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I think they mean Tom's suit from SM3
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

No there was a rumor that Toby Maguire would return for the MCU Spiderman 3
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

no I mean Tobeys suit if he shows up in Spider-Man 3
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Where’s Punisher
  • Options
    RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★

Rebark said:

Where is Hela?

With the Children of Thanos... I don't get it.
    I am guessing the association has to do with the nameless storyline regarding Thanos being in love with the Goddess of Death, Hela. No doubt she should have a connection with Thor Ragnarok, but the connections aren't comprehensive for anyone, and possibly for practical sake it would have been too cluttered to move all the Children of Thanos up near the Asgardians.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Where’s Punisher

He’s with the rest of the Heralds

• Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

I see something connecting punisher 2099 and the spider verse
    Spider man 2099?

Hopefully.

Also, Morningstar and Guillotine link to a new character, so new Kabam original?

Punisher and Maestro still aren’t on here like last time

Stryfe and Jubilee are on here

That new Black Panther they teased may be coming from MROC
    Also, those two slots connecting to Venom and such could definitely be used for Spider-Man 3 (though I’m personally hoping for a Tobey Maguire version)
    That would actually be awesome. They could do something similar to Torch’s animations (flame on vs flame off) where he brings out the Symbiote suite and gains massive fury and cruelty during the phase, maybe precision and armor penetration during his red suit phase. I feel like they could do some really cool stuff with him—and give a normal Spidey justice!
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I bet either Odin or Surtur is the asgardian blank. Most likely Galactus in the F4 blank as well.

Definitely Odin. Both Thors, Loki and Angela are linked to him.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,777 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one that feels uneasy that there's no place for Eternals yet? Lol
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★

could be Nimrod or Bastion. so, no it hasn't GOT to be her. Could also be Ahab or Rachel Summers/Grey.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Eternals isn't out until November. So there's 18 other champions coming out between Jubes and Stryfe and the Eternals tie-in characters. Plenty of time for the map to change. Could also be that their spaces are on there, you just don't recognise where yet.
  • Options

I see something connecting punisher 2099 and the spider verse
    Spider man 2099?

Hopefully.

Also, Morningstar and Guillotine link to a new character, so new Kabam original?

Punisher and Maestro still aren’t on here like last time

Stryfe and Jubilee are on here

That new Black Panther they teased may be coming from MROC
    Also, those two slots connecting to Venom and such could definitely be used for Spider-Man 3 (though I’m personally hoping for a Tobey Maguire version)
    That would actually be awesome. They could do something similar to Torch’s animations (flame on vs flame off) where he brings out the Symbiote suite and gains massive fury and cruelty during the phase, maybe precision and armor penetration during his red suit phase. I feel like they could do some really cool stuff with him—and give a normal Spidey justice!
    That would be the coolest thing ever. He could even have the persistent charge like torch.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This is glorious but I just wanna see the next 5-star feature and a confirmation date for apocalypse hitting the pool (I’ve seen the 19th and 26th)
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

not just you
  • Options
    KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    edited January 2021
    kfd2010 said:

I agree that the big one in the FF corner is prob Galactus, though he's going to be a tough one to design. Would be weird beating one of the most powerful beings in the universe with someone like Hawkeye

Although it would be stupid if they didn't design Galactus to be a boss somehow, it doesn't necessarily mean he will be a fightable character. Look at Jessica Jones, Wolverine (X-Force), Lockjaw, Chair, Skrull, Entropy, The Watcher, all characters designed only for the story (for now).
  • Options
    KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Since they do place characters on the map that aren't playable (like said: Jessica Jones, Wolverine (X-Force), Lockjaw, Chair, Skrull, Entropy, The Watcher,), they are also missing H.E.R.B.I.E., and Jean Grey (from the X-Men: Terrigenocide)

And I hope they will ever reveal why Maestro and Punisher aren't on the map. Maestro is dead according to MROC, is that the reason he isn't on it?