**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Havok or Hulkbuster to r2

I have done initial clear of XL and tech Variant. Neither is duped but have both as 5*’s r4 duped at somewhat low sig.

Who do y’all think will help the most with act 6 exploration and monthly questing. I don’t really have any needs per say , this is just a rank up to broaden my options.

Who’s the better r2? Thanks !

Havok or Hulkbuster to r2 24 votes

Havok
70%
UnsilentMeebletonKill_GreyEtjamaStarkyToneIcy000Ben_15455Prakhar_82AdokQazzyHoodie25CrcrcrcYodabolt21JoshKosh557Barani7dashdh1221KRoNX1 17 votes
Hulkbuster
29%
Spity68TensioHammerbro_64Honaway_23Sarvanga1_Cokkiemonster_91[Deleted User] 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    I should say if i r5 havok it delays my horseman wolverine to r5 lol that’s eating at me a bit but do have 17 t4cc cat crystals to open
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok
    Well, I have both at rank 5, and they've been very helpful. Both beneficial in act 6/7 content, but Havok absolutely wins when war comes into play. As for cav EQ, HB ruins the tech quest and works very well for diss track. You could also use him to explore the tech variant and variant 2 if you like.

So yeah, I'd go Havok only if you are inclined towards alliance war in particular.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Well, I have both at rank 5, and they've been very helpful. Both beneficial in act 6/7 content, but Havok absolutely wins when war comes into play. As for cav EQ, HB ruins the tech quest and works very well for diss track. You could also use him to explore the tech variant and variant 2 if you like.

So yeah, I'd go Havok only if you are inclined towards alliance war in particular.

Thanks I can see all those points and they’re great. Appreciate it. Still debating lol next rank up I’ll decide tho
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

Question.... who is better un-duped? Hulkbuster regen to me is hard to use with harder content. I feel like havoks dupe helps him more.

I have both as 5* wondering which makes more sense to sig up and r5 instead of 6*?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok
    ChuckD05 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Question.... who is better un-duped? Hulkbuster regen to me is hard to use with harder content. I feel like havoks dupe helps him more.

I have both as 5* wondering which makes more sense to sig up and r5 instead of 6*?
    I'd say havok's dupe is more useful. My rank 5 is still unawakened, and I'm really missing that sig ability. He still wrecks unduped, so neither is a bad choice.
  • Options
    I went and pulled 6* prof x today. He is going up to r2. I run suicides and will use him for synergies and defence so both hb and havok can wait :)

Thanks to everyone for all your input !
  • Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Havok
    I love Hulkbuster...but you should take Havok to r2

Never mind, just saw the update. Prof X is definitely the best option there