**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If the AI was set at the hardest level possible, which champs could win?

If the AI was set at the hardest level possible, which champs could win?

For the sake of the question, imagine the AI was as smart or smarter than another expert player (e.g. you can’t bait a special if they want to use sp3, plus other difficulties, etc). And the AI also has impeccably perfect reaction times. Suppose star and rank are equal. Which matchups could a human win? So far I got

Quake vs most champs
Hyperion vs most champs

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Void and vision aarkus
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    quake is gonna win easy

Aarkus could just parry and use coldsnap
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Hulk Rags maybe
  • HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    I probably would have missed Void.

Bishop could sometimes win vs champs with energy attacks from all that power gain

Maybe spiderman with his assisted evade, hmm, not sure about him
  • HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    Quaking would be more difficult but winning would be possible
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Actually, I think Quake would get wrecked hard.

Part of quaking is the timing, if you're playing a smart AI, it would sometimes delay its attacks enough to make that timing very difficult to predict.

Passive damage and passive power gains are the play. Magik may be able to do it with power gain on parries only.

Any good quake player would easily be able to win. And in a 1v1 the ai would never dash in because they know they would be parried
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Part of quaking is the timing, if you're playing a smart AI, it would sometimes delay its attacks enough to make that timing very difficult to predict.

Passive damage and passive power gains are the play. Magik may be able to do it with power gain on parries only.

Doubt it. If they were to to do slow combos, you could just play parry style(possibly with a few reparries) and done game over. Combos can't get any faster. In fact, the AI I have problems with is not super smart, but the dumbest. Take a lower rated quake into act 2(so they don't die immediately) and you'll find it irritating to play her because the AI will throw ONE medium and then do nothing. That is what messes me up at least.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

I don't know how you play Quake, but any experienced Quake player relies on the opponent's animations to tell you when you need to dex or parry. It's not like playing Quake is just dashing back like a madman, she requires skill for a reason.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Gwenpool might be an option since she can tank specials.

Iceman as well also because he places some DOT at the start of the fight.