**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Six Star did you pull today?

13»

Comments

• Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    Mauled said:

The shards didn’t put me over the edge but I did reach a milestone in gifting which got me a GGC

i guess u picked heimdall for synergy...
  • MarvsbdMarvsbd Posts: 55
    DDHK from featured. Got Man-Thing from first one so not impressed :(
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    My Last two six stars put me on the moon.. Classic Daredevil and then Classic Daredevil again :D
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    When i thought would get cgr but kabam rickroll it
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    I was 600 shards away from my first, when I pulled 15k from the calendars GGC. I was debating going for a featured, but as good as they may be, I don’t really like most of the characters in the pool. So I went for 2 basic, and pulled the king of bleed himself. Deadpool X-force.
    Obviously Kabam had to punish me for my insane CEO god luck, so they sent me a mid tier for my 2nd pull, throwing me a spoiky lady named Morningstar. I’m pretty happy, because as suck as he is, I like X-force, and when I need actual use out of a champion, I can just bring Morningstar.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★

• Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    I have 14 6*s...I opened my 6* crystal trying to get points for level up...pull this pile of turd for the THIRD time. After pulling Agent Venom and Hawkeye, I was hoping for a game changer. The guy is so bad that he can't even win arena fights against Doctor Dooms of the same rank and level with his pathetic damage and Doom's tankiness. Class advantage my butt.

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

•́ ‿ ,•̀
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

I wouldn't mind getting and duping a 6 star Mephisto
  • Woojin3Woojin3 Posts: 14
    I got namor from my 6* crystal

KRoNX1 said:

Well what if the rest of u r 6* roster is trash? By the way I was actually happy when I got him. Atleast he is usable.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Well what if the rest of u r 6* roster is trash? By the way I was actually happy when I got him. Atleast he is usable.

It kinda is cept Elsa,void,night trasher and Apocalypse with surfer
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

After a boatload of trash from basic , went for featured 1st time .
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★

KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Don't sleep on korg either....watch Karatemike's video on him...you will be pleasantly surprised...

KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

5 good champs out of 10 is not at all a bad ratio dude.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    One of my ally members got HT
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    6* Ebony Maw 🙂
    To be honest I’m debating to r2 him over BWCV and SS 😱
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    It wasn't today, but on New Years Eve I finally got Thanos and duped my CGR! And on New Years Day I sent my Son 20 GGC and he popped a 6* Thanos as well. I still can't believe it.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Awakened my Karnak.

Dr. Zola
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Latest 6* basic champion crystal pull

Green Goblin (awaken) he isn't the best but awaken he gets some benefits.
    previous 6* basic champion pull

Groot (additional 20 sigs)

Best 6* was from cav (Cerebro) crystal.

Darkhawk (needs awaken and high sig level)
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Miles Morales. :(