**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my 6 star roster!

NotscepyNotscepy Posts: 28
edited January 2021 in General Discussion

I don't like to play with domino and Rhulk but I sure would like the trinity if I got a masacre. Rn I like Rhulk the best but I still think I've been quite unlucky on the 6 stars.

Edit: I meant to say I don't to play domino parry heavy with Rhulk. I enjoy playing Rhulk.

Rate my 6 star roster! 75 votes

Massive F
6%
Moot4LifeTheDuke899HoitadoDarkKnight646Thebombsquad1 5 votes
F
24%
TerraDOKTOROKTOPUSWarBros23ch4rnHalleyelan0418IronGladiator22OmedennRenaxqqDoctor_Strange19JragonMaster170Hilbert_unbeatable2The_Sentry06Negative_100Dragfire1760RaviDaviXanatosNotscepy 18 votes
Small F
40%
Scopeotoe987EtjamaDonDudu2809dangarang122Thicco_ModeFiiNCHMasterpuffSteel_Ball_RunMaxLeeBen_15455Charlie21540CaptainGameAouxWouxSkyLord7000odishika123Gr8TonyStarkTheBair123NewWorldWill3808MA_RV_EL123 30 votes
You have domino!
26%
YoMovesBaseballguy711wvonkLegendboy2411MegaGalacticColonaut123RookiieMattstafariKRANꓘTRONG94KyusushuiKsp_2099Adil08NewlinstheoryCrcrcrcJellykaanBlôdletterKingCybertronPrtjoSoulreaver42 20 votes
10/10 perfect
2%
Valentinos13KRoNX1 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    F
    Well at least you didn't make a "The Worst Six Star Roster" post
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Small F
    Rhulk, Prox, and Domino (yes she is still solid, especially for newer players, just extremely overrated) are all great. Psylocke has her uses in power control and can come in handy.
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Small F
    Rhulk domino and proxima are good. Loki and Psylocke are half decent, and dpx's nf synergy is pretty amazing if you run suicides or face a path with poison or bleed
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Small F
    Etjama said:

Rhulk, Prox, and Domino (yes she is still solid, especially for newer players, just extremely overrated) are all great. Psylocke has her uses in power control and can come in handy.

this
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Small F

Etjama said:

this
    What Sunspot man said? 👀
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You have domino!
    Shouldn’t this be above Massive F?
    Jk it’s a pretty good roster.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Massive F
    domino :D
  • Options
    Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46
    You have domino!
    Domino and Red Hulk are both great. Proxima is pretty good. Psylocke has some underrated power control. Kingpin is getting a buff in February so he should become at least decent. It could be much better, but this 6* roster is definitely solid.
  • Options
    F
    Etjama said:

Well since I already have 13 6-stars I don't think I classify as a newer player. I guess so. Hope the kingpin buff is good I like using him a lot.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Small F
    I didn’t see that you didn’t like domino. So it’s not great unless you like proxima.
  • Options
    F
    Will3808 said:

I didn’t see that you didn’t like domino. So it’s not great unless you like proxima.

I agree. I like kingpin and Rhulk. I love night thrasher but he's useless unduped just abysmal damage. Psylocke is fun too. Sentry is fun but desperately needs a buff.

• Options
    KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
    You have domino!
    You just need doom
  • Options
    F

You just need doom

I actually have him 5/65. I would much rather like a magneto or masacre or someone.