**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Story Comic Archive

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
I thought that we should try and compile all the comic cutscenes in MCOC. I have the entire Guillotine storyline and all of act 1-5, so if you have any others to add, like the Professor X one, please do so.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2021
    They posted in an odd order😂. These are just story comics though. If anyone has the event comics that would be great.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    You can find cutscenes in the game settings

But for some reason it doesn't show the event quest cutscenes.
  • Options
    Djin said:

You can find cutscenes in the game settings

But for some reason it doesn't show the event quest cutscenes.

Yeah, that is why I wanted people to add if they had any screenshotted.
  • Options
    I am going to make a full list and will share it here when complete. I need the Modok one, the Prof X one, and any other EQ ones. If anyone has them that would be great.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Modok eq cutscenes.

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Anyone know why there are a bunch of "LOCKED" buttons in the cutscenes area?
  • Options
    I think the best thing to do is one of those google things where you can section of where certain stories begin and put them in there. I wouldn't mind organizing it but I just need to know the order of them all lol
  • Options

Anyone know why there are a bunch of "LOCKED" buttons in the cutscenes area?

Unseen EQ comics. I am trying to compile them because I don’t have any unlocked. Even the Prof X one somehow.
  • Options

I think the best thing to do is one of those google things where you can section of where certain stories begin and put them in there. I wouldn't mind organizing it but I just need to know the order of them all lol

They are available in order at the start of the Cutscenes tab, but I can post them individually if you want.
  • Options
    No, but there have to be like 36 EQ ones that aren't there
  • Options

No, but there have to be like 36 EQ ones that aren't there

There are only like 8 or so. Not every EQ
  • Options
    I need an endgamer to post the cutscenes past 6.1. Anyone who can do that?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    In order now :)
  • Options

That is not in order :/

It seems to be bugged with large quantities. Maybe message them to me on the forum individually? I am going to combine them all into an MCOC full comic
  • Options
    Anyone have the BP February 2018 one? I forgot the story but I feel like it was really sick
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I think I'm just gonna have to dig through vids of people going through the content to put it here, sadly usually their faces are in it as well so :/
  • Options

I think I'm just gonna have to dig through vids of people going through the content to put it here, sadly usually their faces are in it as well so :/

Or they are blurry. I hope some people have the event ones
  • Options
    Here is what I am planning to do with the comics once I get them all (with some gaps for the story and reorganization)

• Options
    BuffBeast said:

Here

Thank you!
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★
    Anyone know where I can find in-quest dialogue for Act 6.3 and 6.4? iLacSkills has 1 and 2 but I can't find the next two anywhere, and I'm nowhere near good enough to go through those quests.
  • Options
    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-Dk3OjbOXuBLbbnGloJP79XgYKjdD_EJPUstqOlq1io/edit?usp=sharing
    Here's what I have so far. If you have the ability to, please don't edit it. I will continue to work on it and add new things as they appear.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-Dk3OjbOXuBLbbnGloJP79XgYKjdD_EJPUstqOlq1io/edit?usp=sharing
    Here's what I have so far. If you have the ability to, please don't edit it. I will continue to work on it and add new things as they appear.

Ideal viewing size is zoom set to 100%
  • Options
    KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★

That is what I'm also doing. To read up on stories I haven't played. I've screencaptured all the stories since Sinister Foes of Spider-Man. Will try to post the cutscenes I have tomorrow (from the top of my head this is the Infinity Nightmare and Chaos, Brawl in the Battlerealm, the age of the Sentry events and probably some more)
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Oooooo this is fantastic. Bookmarking this 🙂
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    the youtuber TimeStreamerMoebius has all the eq dialogue and cutscenes up to a certain point
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

here it is

edit the link should take you too the playlist but if not just click the profile icon and go to playlists
  • Options

here it is

edit the link should take you too the playlist but if not just click the profile icon and go to playlists

The only issue is that the quality is not nearly as good when resized as an in game screenshot. I tried though.
  • Options

Real quick, I need someone to tell me the title of this/these cutscenes. Can anyone help with that? I finished Act 5 on my comic archive as well, but will continue to make adjustments.