**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Horseman?

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
Who is the best horseman, on balance? Cable? Wolverine?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Wolverine
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Wolverine.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel.

@Xmas-Monke, you closeby?
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I think Cable gains the most, going from kinda useless to very useable.

In terms of who's best with it, Archangel goes from insane to even more insane.

See, I was initially going to say that Cable gained the most, but he really doesn't if we're being technical. He gains the most from his synergy with Poco, he doesn't actually gain much from being a Horseman.
    Fair point actually. I sorta forgot that it was a synergy and not a horseman thing.
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    If I’m being honest I still don’t know how to make someone a horseman. I only have a 4 star apocalypse and he starts with 1 charge, not 4.

So I’ll take y’all’s word for it since I have yet to test it out
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

If I’m being honest I still don’t know how to make someone a horseman. I only have a 4 star apocalypse and he starts with 1 charge, not 4.

Take Kang, Mister Sinister or cable along and you get all your charges in the first fight.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Denzel116 said:

all apocs start with 1, but if you have a cable, sinister, or kang?, you start with 4. You have to actually do a fight with him to get 4 charges and have him alive to make the horseman
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

Denzel116 said:

Take Kang, Mister Sinister or cable along and you get all your charges in the first fight.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Gambit
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Etjama said:

See, I was initially going to say that Cable gained the most, but he really doesn't if we're being technical. He gains the most from his synergy with Poco, he doesn't actually gain much from being a Horseman.
    Fair point actually. I sorta forgot that it was a synergy and not a horseman thing.
    Yeah, but I actually forgot Wolvie's crit bleeds are a synergy too 😂, so I actually think AA both gains the most and is the best.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Yeah, but I actually forgot Wolvie's crit bleeds are a synergy too 😂, so I actually think AA both gains the most and is the best.
    Not gonna argue with that 😂
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

wolverine

Wolverine

Terra said:

Wolverine.

Im sure everyone is going to say AA but Wolvie is just... Better.
  • Options

Moot4Life said:

wolverine

Wolverine

Terra said:

Wolverine.

He's more sustainable but he can't do nearly as much, not even close.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I was going to type this as well. Cable doesn’t need to be a horseman, he does gain the AAR for the power gain.

The person that benefits the most from horseman is Wolverine because goes from okay to absolutely amazing, regen goes through the roof, crit bleeds are nice.

However , as 6* I think Gambit benefits the most from being a horseman , that perfect block ability is going to be more important down the road. He also has his long stuns on his perfect block.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Moot4Life said:

wolverine

Wolverine

Terra said:

Wolverine.

And Ronin sucks
    What does that have to do with anything?
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

I was going to type this as well. Cable doesn’t need to be a horseman, he does gain the AAR for the power gain.

The person that benefits the most from horseman is Wolverine because goes from okay to absolutely amazing, regen goes through the roof, crit bleeds are nice.

However , as 6* I think Gambit benefits the most from being a horseman , that perfect block ability is going to be more important down the road. He also has his long stuns on his perfect block.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same on Wolvie, but his crit bleeds come from a synergy too. Gambit's a good shout. He also has a synergy, but it does do much. Most of his benefit comes from being a Horseman. Same with AA, who I'd say benefits the most because of his ability to get many more Neurotoxins much faster.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Give me an apocalypse then I will tell who is the best horseman.