**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom do I Rank Up

I want to Rank Up my Domino, Emma and Thing but I can upgrade only one to R3. Whom do I choose.

Whom do I Rank Up 44 votes

Emma Mutant
20%
allinashesEtjamaIcy000JohnyBoyCharlie21540Agent_X_zzzHoitadoCrcrcrc[Deleted User] 9 votes
Domino Mutant
59%
winterthurMets17UnsilentDarthVadimiusHonaway_23ZipioDeaconKRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusDonDudu2809Sarvanga1_AstoundsSkillful_starDarkDuelistWARLOCK_02LucianoDelHoyaSpideyFunkoMaxLeeAbhro12_3JragonMaster170 26 votes
Thing Science
9%
IryseNegative_100KingCybertronspookyteaspoons 4 votes
I don't take care of this **** **** shat shat
11%
Foxhero007DannyB01BabyMiikeŘïdđhįmRayaan_2000 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    What rarity are you asking about? Who else do you have ranked? Which of those do you like?

Domino with Masacre and Rulk will do the most damage quickly but she has a lot of limitations.

Emma is a good all around champ but not the best at anything.

Thing can be insane if you build an entire team around him and good without it.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    What about Mutant Thing?
  • Options
    KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
    Thing Science
    Masterpuff, I'm not getting what you're saying. If you're saying about my poll option in which I written ”Thing Science" I meant Thing(yellow rocky Champion from Fantastic 4) and Science ( A champion class).
  • Options
    Thing Science
    Osfan8 I'm asking about 5 star. I don't have much 5 star Champions because my level is just 50. I ranked Ghost, Wasp, Hyperion and colosus(my only R3 :neutral: ). To be honest, I have lots of resources due to ggc and those are mostly Rank Up materials for 5star R3 of Mutant and Science. I like 3 of 'em that's why I'm asking.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Domino Mutant
    Expand your roster with a champ that bleeds.
  • Options
    Thing Science
    So you mean Damantè Dominatus Domino :D