Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Abyss of Legends without Void and HT

I wanted to know can we do abyss of legends easy path without void and HT. I have Havok 5R5. Does kills against mephisto gives him persistent charges.

Comments

• Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    No champions in abyss have persistant charges
  • Options
    WizOfAhhsWizOfAhhs Posts: 11
    ImGodMF said:

No champions in abyss have persistant charges

Thanks for info

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ha ok is fine for mephisto, @Erocks used him I believe and despite being a scrub he only used 1 revive
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,329 ★★★★
    With enough Revives/Units, you can probably just Ægon through Mephisto and IM IW and everything else you would use Void for.

Fully charged Ægon is cleaning any Debuff fast. So he doesn‘t need Immunities.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

With enough Revives/Units, you can probably just Ægon through Mephisto and IM IW and everything else you would use Void for.

Aegon for mephisto isn’t gonna go well at all, abyss node kills you very quickly, would be better with a 4* torch
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Aegon for mephisto isn’t gonna go well at all, abyss node kills you very quickly, would be better with a 4* torch
    Does the abyss node apply to all mystics? I used Aegon on GR the other day with no problems at all