**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ghost riders looks and attacked looks

his model is not that good he his a cool character he does not have eyes and he does has a spine and the flames are not goo and the worst thing is 3rd attack is bad it is just him hitting you with his bike and it should be used with the chains and pendent stair which is his best move please can the devs fix this

Comments

• Options
    jereesjerees Posts: 246
    i know but he is one of the coolest looking charterer marvel put so much work in to making him the coolest
  • Options
    they could go back and touch him up a little a least
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Two threads (one is a poll) on this?!!?

GR animations are fine. Nothing wrong with the way he was made for when he came out. Live with it, no entitlement fantasies are gonna make the devs drop the real work to cater to this way off opinion.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★

Nah he is good enough. Maw is better though

One is superior, and the other has miss.
  • Options
    Terra said:

no he his not that good and he looks like a 200 year old granpa
  • Options
    DirtyLaundryDirtyLaundry Posts: 15
    Ghost Rider is fine animation wise, i think my only problem with him is his eyes, it just looks weird, in every comic i have ever read, Ghost Rider is always potrayed with no eyes.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    jerees said:

Terra said:

no he his not that good and he looks like a 200 year old granpa
    Ghost Rider? He is just bones, how does he look that old?
    Maw is thicc though
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I believe this thread came due to the huge popularity of cosmic ghost Rider, being so powerful, tremendous damage potential and great animations. And they they want kabam to improve the looks of OG Ghost Rider
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

I believe this thread came due to the huge popularity of cosmic ghost Rider, being so powerful, tremendous damage potential and great animations. And they they want kabam to improve the looks of OG Ghost Rider

If that is the case, he is right. My highest rarity OG ghost rider is a 3* but i did get a 5* cosmic ghost rider. I did an animation comparison and ghost rider feels so weak. I am not saying comparing their damage ( one is a 5* and other 3*) but their animation. CGRs hits r fast and looks strong while ghost riders attacks looks like an old man whipping his favorite pony so that it wont get hurt.
  • Options
    Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Dude I think you're a bit late, Kabam did so much for him! They changed his class, gave him the Power Cosmic, and even gave him rings on his hands! He wears Jewellery now! Don't know what else you'd want honestly
  • Options
    KRoNX1 said:

If that is the case, he is right. My highest rarity OG ghost rider is a 3* but i did get a 5* cosmic ghost rider. I did an animation comparison and ghost rider feels so weak. I am not saying comparing their damage ( one is a 5* and other 3*) but their animation. CGRs hits r fast and looks strong while ghost riders attacks looks like an old man whipping his favorite pony so that it wont get hurt.
    You've gotta remember he's a really old champion. On my first account (before I even knew the forums were a thing), I got him as a 3* and I loved his animations. But now, the company has grown and they can devote a lot more money toward art and such. He doesn't even have the worst animations compared to the many older champions like OG cap. If they really wanted to change his animations, they might just add the King of He|| Ghost rider.
  • Options
    Terra said:

...you mean the other has judgements right?
    It's just a slip of the finger....right?
    right?
  • Options
    i like the first ghost rider more than this weird throw off
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    jerees said:

i like the first ghost rider more than this weird throw off

You should check out the comics. You will enjoy Cosmic Ghost Rider more then
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    If they update GR's motions, they should give him Incinerate on his specials too. Big incinerates would give damage and GR misses 1 thing and 1 thing only. Damage.
  • Options
    Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    Come on guys admit it... iron fist is the best in the game