**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest/War Map Issue [Mod Edited Title for Clarity]

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fletcherc44Fletcherc44 Posts: 10

Hey everybody,

Can you please let us know what Device you are using, and OS version?

Samsung SM-G850U (s8) android 9.
  • Options
    Trevererik1_Trevererik1_ Posts: 45
    Samsung S10 plus os version 10
  • Options
    Fletcherc44Fletcherc44 Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike I don't know if this helps as a data point, but after the update, I got this message.
  • Options
    Tommy_N_VaTommy_N_Va Posts: 12
    I got that same message.
  • Options
    Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121

Faseeh said:

Hey everybody,

Can you please let us know what Device you are using, and OS version?

Dude its for everyone just to clarify. I cant free my champs from aq
    It is not affecting everyone. This is why we need to ask these questions. They helped us narrow down who is affected, which helps us figure out what the issue is.
    Take it apple is OK just hitting androids again?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★
    It only Android so far
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It is super annoying
    Galaxy Note 9
    Android
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    Zooming in helps move the icons blocking the nodes. Galaxy note 20 5g ultra
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Redmi Note 8 pro, Android 10 - same issue. incovenient.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    One plus 8 5G, android 10. Aw, AQ and incursions.

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Why don't you just do an update to remove the pop ups.. if player taps on another players icon then the pop up appears for that lone player.. tap twice again to remove the pop ups.. 'pop up' not always shown can be a feature the summoner can willingly activate or deactivate in function screen.. game feels slow and chunky now.. im on Samsung Galaxy S10 plus with latest Android firmware.
  • Options
    Titan_MikeTitan_Mike Posts: 14
    Kabam, just eliminate this whole button on top of avatar thing. It's an okay idea, but a logistical nightmare. And you're seeing the evidence of how bad it is. Nobody relies on in-game pokes anyways. It's unnecessary. The do-over button can be on top of the screen, or anywhere out of the way. But leave the avatars alone so we can see the nodes and not have any issues with that. Basically, just put it back the way it was before the poke function, and leave it alone. The way it is right now, is awful.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

And hide other members pop up.
  • Options
    DERADERA Posts: 14
    Compensation!!
  • Options
    Can't even see who the players are if I need to ask them to move. Zooming doesn't help in some cases where the pop up is covering the entire profile of the person in AQ.
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Why is it taking so long to just remove the feature? It is unnecessary anyway.
  • Options
    bizbiz Posts: 14
    Any info on when the patch for this will be going live would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    FYI, in case anyone had missed seeing the update to the “Stickied” Announcement regarding this issue, they had come out with a new Game Patch (v29.2.1) for Android that should fix this problem.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/243879/alliance-quest-war-pop-up-issue
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    The "fix" removed the constant pop-ups but you still can't use the undo feature.