**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question About Red Guardian.

TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
I recently picked this amazing champ up from a 5* crystal, and am heavily enjoying him. I was taking a look through his synergies, and his OR synergy seems incredibly interesting. With this synergy, shouldn't he be able to tank several sp3s at 70% reduced damage (20% from Special 3 bar that all 5*s have, plus 50% from synergy) ?

Comments

• Options
    This section of the forums is desolate, yeez.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

You knew the consequences when you posted here :D
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I'm not going to lie, I have a r4 RG and use him often. I don't think I've ever ate an sp3.... not saying he ends fights that quick, just haven't yet.

Also, if you have an OG Abomination, RG synergy turns him into a complete beast!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

Terra said:

You knew the consequences when you posted here :D
    Can't exactly put it in another category, it would just get moved 🤣. Besides, I dunno how the math of this synergi goes together with the 20% from sp3 protection bar.
  • Options

I'm not going to lie, I have a r4 RG and use him often. I don't think I've ever ate an sp3.... not saying he ends fights that quick, just haven't yet.

Also, if you have an OG Abomination, RG synergy turns him into a complete beast!

Yeah I noticed that Synergy with Abom. Haven't got him above 4* Unfortunately so no use for it. I'm liking RGs damage output though. He plays a bit like sparky but has actual good health and block proficiency
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Yeah I noticed that Synergy with Abom. Haven't got him above 4* Unfortunately so no use for it. I'm liking RGs damage output though. He plays a bit like sparky but has actual good health and block proficiency
    Makes Mojo and Man Thing easy fights too. I have him at r3 and he blitzed through the Mojo and Man thing in the eq for me.
    I just wish the duration of his debuffs can be increased by 1 sec. They fall of too soon and are hard to maintain if the opponent is passive