**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Event quest - getting AG but also legendary rewards too?

I’m not understanding this months quest. Will I be able to get the two 5* AG from epic while nabbing the rest of what Legendary has to offer. Sitting on a NF that needs awakening. I’d take that over anything this month has to offer if I have to. However , it would be nice to just get the AGs and the rest From the legendary stuff.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I think? Maybe?

who knows at this point
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    What I want to know is for the solo objective rewards do we get all the rewards from legendary to heroic or just 1 of them.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    No. Sorry but you can only get one difficulties rewards and either shards or tank to resources. You get to chose what you want at the beginning and then at the halfway point of the month. My suggestion is to go for legendary and shards both times. You’ll miss out on an awakening gem this month but I think it’s pretty likely we’ll get one next month and I’m pretty sure the ag this month is a crystal so it’s a gamble to get what you want.
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170
    Will3808 said:

No. Sorry but you can only get one difficulties rewards and either shards or tank to resources. You get to chose what you want at the beginning and then at the halfway point of the month. My suggestion is to go for legendary and shards both times. You’ll miss out on an awakening gem this month but I think it’s pretty likely we’ll get one next month and I’m pretty sure the ag this month is a crystal so it’s a gamble to get what you want.

What makes you think we’ll get one next month tho ? I used my generic on corvus after not having him duped for so long and pulled fury the next week , of coarse.

Now today I pulled aegon my first max sig 5* and got a cosmic ag lol **** shoot it is. That’s for sure
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    First of All there is only 1 AG or am i missing something.
    And i guess if you go for the 3 stamps quest you may just be able to get 2 difficulty rewards i.e Epic/Legendary. But i may be wayyyyy wrong
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170
    Seatin cleared it up. I was confused and yes there’s just one.

You want to do 10 in legendary first two weeks
    Then ten in legendary next weeks the. Do epic for epic rewards if you’re going for the ag getting both legendary and epic rewards.

Or

Get 83 tickets and get legendary rewards only but get the random t5cc.

So it’s a choice. A hard one Bc the only class I want for the ag I’m likely to not get but that’s what this games all about ! I’ll prob gamble on the ag but both options are great.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Still haven't seen any AG.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Still haven't seen any AG.

Epic week 2 part one of the shard rewards